What resort with 2 rooms? We want to be as close as possible.

ain0004

DIS Veteran
We have blown all our points. There for we need a 2 bedroom and studio vs a needed grand Villa.
What resort do you all suggest. We would like to be as close as possible.. my fear. Staying for example Kadani and staying 1/2 a mile apart…
Thoughts and suggestions

Agree VGF would be an excellent choice, especially if you stay in the new VGF Resort Studios. All of the resort studios are in the same building. We recently had three studios and all were right next to each other. If you should go this route have member services note “traveling together” on the three reservation. Have fun!

Without knowing your home resort this is impossible to answer. Suggestions like VGF / BC / or RIV at 7 months are not going to be a sure thing if you need 1 2br and one studio.

We once did a one week family trip with a GV, a 2 bedroom, and 2-1 bedrooms, all BW view at BWV. We asked to be close together and the room assigner got us all close together on 5th floor of BWV. I couldn't believe it since there aren't that many BW view rooms. But as suggested by Sandisw, I think OKW, SSR and Kidani would increase your odds because there are so many rooms to match your needs. Good luck!

I think your best bet is at your home resort! Anywhere else & you’re risking not being able to get the studio… so, definitely book at your home resort first, then see what’s available at 7 mo (I’d check BLT first, then RIV or VGF).

We had: 2 2 BR at OKW they were right next to each other. 3 Studios at Jambo they were down the hall from each other on same hall section. A 2 BR and Studio at Jambo that were next to each other, 2 Studios at BR across from each other, 2 Studios at SSR that were down the hall from each other, 2 Studios at the POLY that were a few doors apart on opposite sides of the hallway. Never been far apart. This year 2 studios in different resorts - done that in the past as well this is the best distnace with some family.

When you make your reservation make your ONLY request "rooms close together" - even then there is no guarantee. A smaller resort is going to have a limit to how far apart your rooms COULD be should your request not get met - if your request doesn't get met at OKW or SSR it could be a LONG distance. However, its going to be harder to get a studio at a smaller resort at seven months - just supply demand.

We recently did 3 studios at SSR and had the reservations noted as travel with, all 3 were in the same building. 2 were fairly close, the other was on the other end of the building but still not super far.

We recently did 3 studios at SSR and had the reservations noted as travel with, all 3 were in the same building. 2 were fairly close, the other was on the other end of the building but still not super far.
Definitely something to consider. SSR has a lot of room, therefore a lot of flexibility. Although we've never booked multiple rooms there yet, they always give us the location we want when requested.

We had four rooms in the same building/same floor at OKW.
Same for us a few times over the years. OKW was one place where we could almost rely on the rooms being 'close' - like the same building. They certainly weren't next to each other, but we could always meet at the bottom of the stairs each morning to start the day!

Definitely something to consider. SSR has a lot of room, therefore a lot of flexibility. Although we've never booked multiple rooms there yet, they always give us the location we want when requested.
Yea, what I was getting at. I think its size is actually a benefit here. Almost impossible for you to be far apart if you only put travels with as the only room request. Enough inventory for them to find a 2br and a studio at a min in the same building if not same floor and near each other. The buildings are not super huge either, there is just a ton of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter