What resort do you absolutely have NO desire to stay at?

Make it the GF for me. Just don't like the funeral home decor. ;)

Now the GF villa's do look promising and I think I might be able to handle them.

and the one that I have already been to and would have to be paid to go back too??????? CBR

POR (recognizing that I am a family of 5 so it might me inevitable)
CSR
ASMo
ASMu
GF (though I'd stay here if someone gifted it to me!)

Any of the All-Stars, Pop, or Carribean Beach (although I might consider the latter once they have queen beds).

Also wouldn't do FW unless I had a car.

I've no interest in staying at SSR, OKW, Boardwalk, AKL, CR, FW or any of the value resorts.

This thread is so interesting! Glad I started it! :goodvibes

Interesting how many people say GF though...you would think that the "flagship resort" would be most desirable but :confused3

I think it's beautiful but as many times as I book it, I can't picture my family staying there. So as soon as I switch to it, I switch away. :p

This thread is so interesting! Glad I started it! :goodvibes Interesting how many people say GF though...you would think that the "flagship resort" would be most desirable but :confused3 I think it's beautiful but as many times as I book it, I can't picture my family staying there. So as soon as I switch to it, I switch away. :p

I agree with others. I think GF is very pretty but I don't want to stay there. Not our style. Also have no interest in Any all star resort or AKl. WL is our all time favorite resort! Love that place.

I didn't even have to think about this answer.

CBR for sure. The theme just doesn't appeal to me. It's way too big, with too many bus stops and double beds. I just have no desire to stay there.

We have only stayed at mods. Picking one from each category: I have no desire to stay at POFQ.

If we stayed at the other levels, wouldn't want to stay at All star Sports or SSR.

Are my eyes deceiving me, Mousemommy, or did you switch again?? :rotfl:

I'm quick!!! :rotfl:

I have resort changer-itis and I'm not afraid to admit it. :rotfl2:

But yes, AKL is definitely on our list of resorts to try, but what always holds me back is the busses. We don't mind busses, it just seems (from the few times that we have visited AKL and taken busses from there) that they don't come often enough....but, maybe it will be different if actually staying there. :confused3

We think it's gorgeous, and that's the only drawback.

I'm quick!!! :rotfl: I have resort changer-itis and I'm not afraid to admit it. :rotfl2: But yes, AKL is definitely on our list of resorts to try, but what always holds me back is the busses. We don't mind busses, it just seems (from the few times that we have visited AKL and taken busses from there) that they don't come often enough....but, maybe it will be different if actually staying there. :confused3 We think it's gorgeous, and that's the only drawback.

Lol! I knew you were quick but not THAT quick!

I must admit that I do lurk in the RC thread and ray to keep up with your many changes, I probably would be the same as you and keep switching but we can't do it very easily with the oak head we book here in the UK.

I love AKL, never used the buses as we always rent a car but the theming and animals are what keeps bringing us back either to stay or just to visit :)

Actually it's really Boma that keeps bringing us back ......

I'm quick!!! :rotfl: I have resort changer-itis and I'm not afraid to admit it. :rotfl2: But yes, AKL is definitely on our list of resorts to try, but what always holds me back is the busses. We don't mind busses, it just seems (from the few times that we have visited AKL and taken busses from there) that they don't come often enough....but, maybe it will be different if actually staying there. :confused3 We think it's gorgeous, and that's the only drawback.

Lol I must admit that I do read the RC thread and try to keep up with your many changes!

I probably would be just as indecisive but it's not that easy to change resorts without incurring hefty charges here in the the UK.

We love AKL and have stayed there before :)

Lol I must admit that I do read the RC thread and try to keep up with your many changes!

I probably would be just as indecisive but it's not that easy to change resorts without incurring hefty charges here in the the UK.

We love AKL and have stayed there before :)

Yes, it is way too easy to change!!! :rotfl:

I lose track of myself!!

I would definitely look forward to all of the food options at AKL, none of which we have actually eaten at yet! Game on! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter