what r your favorite quotes?

"Death ends a life, not a relationship." - Morrie Schwartz- Tuesdays with Morrie

"If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"
-RuPaul

"I want you to believe in yourself, imagine good things, and moisturize."
-Viva Boheme (Patrick Swayze in Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything)

"I am not gonna die because I failed as someone else. I am gonna succeed as myself."
-Margaret Cho

In my sig best quote i have read by far gotta love quotes about music

That's like "You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything."

I like "We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away. We got to tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say. Gotta live like we're dying." - The Script.

I hate to say it... but that's by Kris Allen.

"As one, as all. As all, as one." - As Four
“What is very scary is that you start to feel too confident and you start to feel indispensable.” - Naomi Campbell
"You're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't, you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh" - Regina Spektor

**** *****es, get money
-lil wayne

:littleangel:

I'm dying :lmao:

“What is very scary is that you start to feel too confident and you start to feel indispensable.” - Naomi Campbell
"You're young until you're not, you love until you don't, you try until you can't, you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh" - Regina Spektor

Actually, it's not. The Script did it first.

The Degrassi conversation in my signature :)

also..

"Don't tell me about the problems- I make the problems."
- Walter Elias Disney

"In this moment now, CAPTURE it REMEMBER it"
-"Fearless" by Taylor Swift

Actually, it's not. The Script did it first.

Jade is right. xD

Seriously? Wow, that's weird... you'd think a new artist wouldn't cover another new artist. That's kinda dumb, because then no one will know it's a cover.

The Script weren't really knew then tbh. They recorded Live Like We're Dying about a year before Kris Allen covered it..

"In the world of darkness there has to be a light.
Be that light and spread your love to the hopeless.
Make this a generation of peace and happiness." -Christofer Drew

"Be yourself. There is no need to try to impress strangers. If they like you, they will like you for who you are." -Nick Santino

These r my faves:

Joe Jonas: Dude, I came to the Year 3000.
Nick Jonas: Yo, that's illogical, I can't have it!

"Nothing is gonna slow me down." - Nick Jonas

"Love is like a dream; you never know what will happen." -ME

"Live like you are at the bottom, even if you are at the top." -Jonas Brothers

"Dreams do come true; but you have to believe in them." -ME

"I believe in magic, everyday that I am lucky to live." -ME

"Nick's a studdmuffin." -Joe Jonas

"I'll answer your text messages, baby." -Nick Jonas

"An amazing thing just happened to me: the miracle of getting concert tickets!" -ME

"I spend the most money on the itunes store." -Nick Jonas

"Don't touch my muscles!" -Nick Jonas

"I am very grateful to be where I am today." -Nick Jonas

"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

"Did that REALLY just happen?!?" -Percy Jackson

"How did I just do that?!?" -Percy Jackson

That's it!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::cool1:princess:princess:princess:pirate::cool2::sick:popcorn:::santa::hippie::yay::dance3::wizard::cutie::lovestruc:cloud9::cloud9::bride::bride::teacher::littleangel::littleangel::littleangel::banana::banana:

"You have to have the raw talent. But then in order to do anything with it - you have to be self motivated." - Dance AP at LAG.

"People aren't going to remember what you said or did, but how you made them feel" -Maya Angelou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter