What princesses at Ariels Grotto

Twinprincesses

DIS Veteran
I am needing some help deciding where to eat while at DL. We are definatly doing the Blue Bayou and now are trying to decide between the Minnie meal and the Ariel meal. I am curious what princesses are at the Ariel meal.

Thank you

It varies. When we were there we saw Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, and Belle. I've been told Mulan is there on certain days as is Cinderella. We're going in July and are hopeful we will finally meet Cinderella.

Twinprincesses said:
I am needing some help deciding where to eat while at DL. We are definatly doing the Blue Bayou and now are trying to decide between the Minnie meal and the Ariel meal. I am curious what princesses are at the Ariel meal.

Thank you

We saw (in early January):
Ariel (with legs)
Belle
Princess Aurora (sleeping beauty)
Cinderella
Snow White
Prince Eric (Ariel's husband - although he looks a lot like a page to me!)

we also saw Jasmine from a distance (she was not at our meal though)

Carole

We were there two weeks ago and we saw Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and Aurora!

Last November we saw Ariel, Belle, Princess Aurora, Jasmine and Wendy (was surprised to see Wendy--DH thought it was Belle in her blue dress :teeth: )

Thank you so much. My daughters really want to see Cinderella so I am glad to hear that there is a shot in seeing her.

Twinprincesses said:
Thank you so much. My daughters really want to see Cinderella so I am glad to hear that there is a shot in seeing her.

You may already be aware of this, but you could try and see Cinderella at the Princess storytelling...there were 3 different story times when we were there and you can ask which princess will be at each. (We had Snow White)

Cinderella and her prince are often standing by the castle as well... early in the morning we have seen her with no one else around.

We did Ariel's Grotto on July 1 and saw Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora.
We did Minnie's on June 29 and saw Capt. Hook, Eyeore, Pooh, Tigger, Chip and Dale, The Fairy Godmother, and Minnie.

This was our 2nd Minnie's breakfast and I higly recomend it because the characters are a little more free to wander around. I was disappointed in the Princesses because they came by very quickly and only came to the table 1 time (which was explained very clearly by their page before they came out). The princessess came to the table, signed books, took a couple pictures and moved on. I asked a couple of them questions to keep them a little longer, but i felt like I was messing up their plan.
Minnie's, on the other hand, is not as rigid so Capt Hook came by 3 times when we told them that he was the girls' favorite. The characters spent more time with them and played with them a little.
The food was good at both. Minnie's is a buffet and Ariels is a sit down so the princesses can come around.

When we were there 1 1/2 weeks ago we saw: Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Ariel, and Jasmine. Jasmine, Snow White, and Ariel were really nice, especially Jasmine. We liked Belle the least. She didn't say much; acted a little "afraid" of the kids.
It was a fun early dinner that we had. We took lots of pictures. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter