What perfume would you bring on your Disney trip?

A great tip is to buy a (small!) bottle of perfume at the start of a trip and then to use it for that trip to build the smell memory. Whenever you wear that fragrance again after coming home, it'll likely bring you right back to your trip. I think this is why people are so into the Disney shampoo etc too.

I don't wear scent in crowded conditions, so as not to risk making anyone else ill or irritated.
Thank you. So many don’t realize (or simply don’t care) that strong perfumes can trigger migraines, allergies, etc. and ruin a vacation.

Also, what is appealing to one might not to another. I doubt many would want someone next to them smelling of sewage, skunk, or teenage boy who hasn’t showered all week.

Thank you. So many don’t realize (or simply don’t care) that strong perfumes can trigger migraines, allergies, etc. and ruin a vacation.

Also, what is appealing to one might not to another. I doubt many would want someone next to them smelling of sewage, skunk, or teenage boy who hasn’t showered all week.
I once bought cologne for my boyfriend. When I'd put it on own wrist in the store it was lovely. He put it on & it was VILE. He loved it & I asked him to never ever wear it in my presence again. People just have different chemistry & very often don't realize how awful the scent is to others.

And please, people, a little dab'll do ya. Please don't marinate.

I took a nice tropical smelling bodyspray but not perfume. I think wearing deodorant is more important tbh.

I’ve written previously that the scent I personally most identify with Disney is the Yardley Lily of the Vally.

On one of our previous trips, himself bought the Bvlgari Black, and it was one of those scents that seemed made specifically for him. Perfection in a scent.

Anywho, we have found that other than in a duty-free shop (I’m assuming one could buy it there), the only place we can get it without ordering online (which I don’t want to do), we can find it at the Italy pavilion at Epcot.

Recently, himself ran out of the Black for Men, soooo….Looks like we’re making a trip to Epcot next month to buy more, lol. That we needed a winter break had nothing to do with it….yeah, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it….

Wife wears something seasonal. Warm in winter, woody in spring and fall and something fruity or floral in summer.
I wear Arabic and European inspired colognes as that is the culture I was brought up in. Men start wearing it early on.Our homes always have incense or scented oils as it's comforting.
I find BO or smokers smells offensive but I would never be so crass as to complain to them. I generally have enough on to block any surrounding odors except the sanitizer in bathrooms or the perfumes and soaps in shops.
I commiserate with the sensitive ones as there are stores I cannot stand to go in because of the smells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter