What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
AK. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it there. But it's always so hot there, and it's so big - I get worn out early. But now that DD has fallen in love with EE it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time sitting on rocks.
ha ha, thats funny, i wrote the exact same thing above. The reason i've hated AK all these years is because of the unbearable heat! Its the only park that wipes me out. I'd be completely exhausted. I think last year the reason i found new love for it was because I toured AK at night...which made it bearable. Its so much more enjoyable without the blazing sun.

Even with Toy Story Land, I still think on our next trip DHS will be the shortest. It's only my 9-year old daughter and I, who has no interest in RnR and ToT scarred her for life on our last trip. She also couldn't care less about Star Wars. So we will probably do Toy Story and a few other things, then park hop to Epcot, where we also never spend an entire day.

We have never previously spent a full day at AK either (we love MK and try to hit it every day of our trip at some point), but we may this year since they have the night time activities.

For me it's usually Epcot, but this next trip will be the opposite because of F&W and the overall length of our trip.

It's always been Epcot, but that's because we have never really toured through the whole WS. This trip I'm making a point to be there from opening, until Illuminations (since I haven't seen it yet either because my kids always want to leave by mid-afternoon, and it will be done before I ever go again). So this trip, looks like AK will be getting the least of our time.

Last trip it was AK since it was August and I couldn't handle the heat. After doing a PM EMH there many years ago I fell in love with AK but I can't do the heat. This trip we are going in November so I dedicated almost two days to AK, including two evenings. I just love AK at night.

Next trip the least amount of time it's Epcot and we are going during F&W and staying at BWV. We only do 1/2 day in Future World really. We will go back and ride Soarin and sometimes TT if we find the time. I can't spend hours upon hours doing WS with DD12. When we've gone as a family I've had date nights with SO in the WS and enjoyed it. Next trip I have one full day at Epcot, another half day and 2 days (even though we may only make one of those days) where we stop in from 11-2 just to try the booths in WS.

My kids favorite park is DHS so staying at BWV is mostly for DHS. We spend most of our time at MK and DHS.

I think Epcot. I really love lots of things in each park, and I definitely enjoy Epcot but if I'm thinking back on my last couple of trips, I think the least time was spent there. Next time I'd like to get back to taking a little more time to get through World Showcase. Test Track and Soarin' aren't big favorites of mine but I always make a point to ride Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land (the latter being my very earliest Disney ride memory, and The Land pavilion in general), and checking out The Living Seas,although I liked it better as Sea Base...

Most people pick DHS -- I'm not a big fan of the food there but I have always love, love, loved the "Old Hollywood" theme -- I spent a lot of time at my grandmother's house growing up, my parents love old movies, music etc. so a lot of that just had a "familiar" feeling to it-- especially last Christmas when I was looking at the silver tinsel decorations with the 40's/50's style reindeer decorations.... my grandmother died in 2015 so my nostalgia for that has only amplified since then I guess, despite DHS's condition the last couple of years. Not to mention RnR was the very first real rollercoaster I ever rode after my then-boyfriend-now-husband convinced me, and I love ToT -- again a combo of thrill and nostalgia as my dad watched Twilight Zone a lot when I was a kid. I do really miss The Backstage Tour though. It's fun how many different factors cause people to enjoy so many different aspects of the parks.

Definitely DHS. I used to very much enjoy the park but over the years they have taken away almost all the movie-related stuff which I liked best. I like TSMM, Star Tours, Indiana Jones, and enjoyed SDD on the last trip. But there really isn't that much else there (and most of it I have seen so often).

Epcot really doesn't have that many rides but I love the atmosphere and we like eating there etc. so do spend some time. AK probably has so many fun rides that we went there several days, but MK still has the most stuff to do. We spent at least two full days and still didn't get to everything...

AK, not a fan. Went in August and didn’t even bother to go to Pandora. It just doesn’t interest me. If it weren’t for Kali and my kids desire to ride Everest I would skip it.

It used to be DHS.. but now with TSL and my 3 year old.. we are even considering going 2 days

DHS. There's only a few things that we do there. We arrive in time for our fastpass, ride, then leave. There's not enough there to keep our interest. Sadly our youngest are too old for Playhouse Disney <sad mom moment> and not everyone in our party is a thrill seeker.

I voted AK because it is the furthest out. However, for me, it depends on where we are staying. If we are staying by MK, we tend to spend more time there. IF we are staying at an Epcot Resort, we tend to spend more time at DHS/Epcot. If we are at AKL, we spend more time at AK.

I used to think we spent the least time at AK, but we just did a rough draft of an itinerary for November. There's so much we want to do there now with Pandora (never been yet!). So I voted DHS because aside from SDD. We really only wanna go on ToT & whatever that other coaster is called. I cannot remember at all.

DHS. We've seen the same old shows so many times, that we have no desire to see them again. TSL just doesn't interest us that much and that includes Midway Mania. Last month we had 7 park days, with 0 at DHS. 2 years ago we had 10 park days with 1 DHS day. We had 2 planned, but cancelled our 2nd day to spend a 4th day at MK.

AK. As others have said it's so hot there and I feel like no matter where you go you are walking uphill somehow, lol. Last time we went I tried to just slow down and take my time enjoying all the little aspects of it like the singers and shows in Africa. It's still not my favorite but I can see why people love it.

DHS by a landslide. Many of the attractions I used to like there are gone: The Great Movie Ride, Backlot Tour, the seasonal Osborne Lights. Not into Star Wars, ToT, or RnR. Now I'll go long enough for a meal at Sci Fi, a ride on TSMM, and maybe a stroll through the Walt Disney Presents gallery exhibit. Unfortunately, there just isn't a lot else there that I find worthwhile.

DHS has always been my least favorite Park and it’s funny because Tower Of Terror it’s on my top 5 attraction list. But it’s manly because I don’t like Star Wars and nothing related to it appeals to me. I’m probably one of the least excited people for Galaxy’s Edge, I feel it’s such a waste of space for one attraction, but eh, what do I know?!

We usually do two half days, one morning and one night, just so we can repeat our favorites and see the night shows.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter