What odd or different item do you pack for Disney

I will definitely put this on my list to try next time we go. My feet are always an issue for me at WDW... Krocs help somewhat but invariably my dogs are barking by 6 pm..

The other key factors for my feet are wearing sneakers and taking Advil in the morning and at night.
I did those things prior to discovering vapor rub and my feet still hurt but now they really don't.

We always bring our white noise maker for sleeping. It is so much better than any of the Apps we have found and it is small and portable, easy to pack. We also bring our own pillows. We bring a large empty duffel bag for all our dirty laundry. We just pack it in a suitcase on the way there and check it on the way home (we always fly Southwest so we don't get charged for it). I also bring steroid cream - if I have a spot on my feet that feels like it might want to develop a blister I put just a small amount of steroid cream on the spot at bedtime and the area is good as new in the morning. I haven't had to use blister strips or moleskin at all since I discovered this trick.

New Skin or super glue to take care of small cuts or what I call pool feet. When you spend all day soaking your feet and tearing up the bottom of them on the concrete. (Water shoes, I know. But I refuse to let go of the dirty hippie that I am)

Something totally genius I saw on our last trip....

A lady had brought a few of the drink carriers that you can get from fast food drive throughs. The square recycled cardboard ones with four cup holders.

I noticed because I was sent as the drink refiller with 3 refillable mugs and was struggling to carry them when this lovely lady looked at me and pulled an extra one right out from the bottom of another she was carrying and said,” here ya go honey, you look like you could use one of these!”
I have been saving drink carriers since then hoping to pay it forward to some sad stranger trying to juggle refillable mugs at our next resort’s food court!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter