• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what makes you nervous?

Crowds, the dentist or doctor or getting medical tests done, flying, closed areas, elevators. There's more but those are a few. lol.

I could make a very short list of things that *don't* make me nervous, since I have an anxiety disorder.

Phone calls
Socializing with people other than family and close friends
Driving in unfamiliar places
Enclosed spaces with no easy exit (nearly had a panic attack last summer climbing up to the dome of Sacre Coeur)

Last edited:
Teenage girls opening the car door when parked next to mine. 🤪 (I kid, I kid …)

I do get nervous when driving and I don’t know where I’m going and cars are behind me. Natural tendency to slow down a bit when looking for the next turn or the building. I don’t like being the car to slow everyone down.

Driving in unfamiliar areas. Even more so at nighttime and/or during bad weather.

Looking down from heights, even watching it on TV makes my stomach lurch and my palms sweat.

Speaking in front of people. It doesn’t matter how well I know the group, I get nervous and sometimes tongue tied.

Too many projects at the same time.

Tech problems, particularly on a PC.

People with 'you tube' degrees that think they know more than actual experts who have studied a topic their entire adult life.
I saw a video about people like this. That give me the qualifications to agree with you.

That said, I’m not going to saw what scares me, because Spinneret might shapeshift into that form just to torment me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter