What makes you feel uncomfortable about driving?

Since other drivers has been taken, I will say cyclists - you know the kind who expect you to defer to them in every instance even when they themselves don't follow the rules of the road. I am happy to share the road, but stop signs and red lights apply to you as well!

:o This is a weird one... Since cars now have so many automated alert features that bing/bong/beep to notify you of potential threats, I'm made very jumpy by radio ads that have honks/beeps in their sound tracks. Looking all over and mentally trying to process what's happening is hazardous on its own.

Drunks, buzzed driving, People falling asleep while driving,
and any car in S Florida on the road over 15 years old with parts flying off on the highway

Absolutely other drivers. The range of drivers is staggering - and I include myself. From the occasional driver who does 45 on the Interstate, to the Nascar wannabe zigging and zagging from one lane to the next to save 50 seconds before getting to the next red light...... Most people are scared of the driverless cars and not ready to trust the tech. I'm the opposite - when the tech is perfected (and it's probably close), the roads will be much safer without humans driving!

Narrow, very curvy 2 lane roads through mountains. Highway 1 from Hearst Castle to Carmel was absolutely horrific for me. I still have nightmares about driving off the edge into the ocean.

My DH is an avid Jeeper There are great trails all over Colorado. But some of the mountain trails are ledge roads. Imagine a "road" hugging the side of a mountain, and NOTHING on the passenger side but the rocks.... leading to the bottom of the mountain... oh and for even more fun, another Jeep is coming down the mountain and has to pass !. pure heck on wheels... Even paved roads through the mountains aren't my fave either.

Drivers texting, drivers swerving in and out of traffic, drivers riding my tail. I often have thought these kind of drivers should be forced to ride, not drive, but ride along with a Nascar doing 200 MPH, bumper to bumper, making the same dumb moves they make and maybe scare them back into reality.

I have notice a good amount of responses stating that other drivers make them uncomfortable which I totally agree with.

Here are a couple of observations regarding other drivers.

1) What is with the drivers that are hauling butt during the morning commute? Are you that excited to be at work? Are you late? Or do you just like to drive fast?

2) When you are shopping at Costco, WalMart, pick any store and you see the ppl that are blocking the aisle ways with their carts with no thought about anyone else or they just stop in the aisle for no apparent reason, just remember these ppl drove to the store and probably caused havoc on their way there. Sobering thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter