What kind of ( not really) super power do you possess

Oh, I thought of 2 more:

1. I know the exact moment each month when I ovulate. That made it very easy to get pregnant both times we decided to have a baby, on the first try each time.

2. I will forget your name the SECOND you tell it to me when we first meet.

I have an insane sense of smell, I hate it.

I’m also ridiculously good at reading people. To be fair, that one isn’t a full on born with superpower lol. I mean, I’ve always been good at reading people so I naturally started reading more on the science of the subject and became absolutely fascinated with the work of Paul Ekman.

My "Super" Power: I can immediately detect which checkout line at the grocery store will move the sloooooowest. It's whichever line I choose to stand in!

I am pretty good at what DH calls "X-tetris." Doesn't matter if the "X" is a dishwasher, cabinet that needs to be rearranged for more space, car that needs the luggage loaded, etc. I am really good at seeing how things fit into spaces efficiently. It came in especially handy when I needed to make teaching rotation schedules for the special ed resource room in which I worked. We had 3 or 4 teachers and about 25 kids across 5 grade levels (with 3 classrooms per grade level) who needed math or ELA support. I got a kick out of seeing how many kids I could schedule to work one-on-one with a teacher during whatever time their classroom teacher was teaching the subject. I actually ended up being asked to do the schedules for all 3 resource rooms. I actually looked forward to it!

My "Super" Power: I can immediately detect which checkout line at the grocery store will move the sloooooowest. It's whichever line I choose to stand in!

You and me both, leebee. You and me both.

I also have the superpower of having the most incompetent driver in front of me on the road. :sad2:
It can be grandpa on a leisurely drive during rush hour going 40mph on the highway, teenage girl swerving as she is texting while driving :mad:, a mom wrangling her kids in the backseat, or the cement truck driver that decides it wants to get in the left lane as I am approaching. I swear they see me coming and decide to block my forward movement.:laughing:

I can plan a trip like a pro. If I really get crazy planning I can tell DH where we will be at a particular day and time while on vacation. One other power is that I can worry about almost anything for a long time.

I’m also ridiculously good at reading people.
This is one I wish I had. Reading people and/or Knowing what their true intentions are would have helped me immensely over the years. At least when it comes to the opposite sex. I kind of suck at reading people. It’s made me go from a very trusting person to one who believes everything you say is a lie.

This is one I wish I had. Reading people and/or Knowing what their true intentions are would have helped me immensely over the years. At least when it comes to the opposite sex. I kind of suck at reading people. It’s made me go from a very trusting person to one who believes everything you say is a lie.

ugh, yeah. It can be a blessing and a curse in that I’m usually the only person that immediately thinks “wow this person is a total dbag.” As the years have gone on, I’ve learned it’s best to keep my mouth shut and just keep my own distance rather than to express my thoughts/feelings about somebody.

when I was younger, I’d tell people that I didn’t think this was a good person and especially warning friends who may have had romantic intentions. But often times people can be quite charming before they show their true colors so I got labeled an ******* and jealous and trying to gatekeep the friend group or cause trouble at work. Eventually everybody would realize and apologize and wonder how I knew but it made things really tough for me. I’ve met very few people who want to know right away. But my ride or die friends appreciate it so that’s nice.

My super power is..
my ability to not like someone..stand next to them and not speak.. lol drives them crazy.

One of my super powers is having what my husband calls a “steel trap” memory. For some reason I can remember what people said or did and when they said or did something. As you can imagine, my husband sometimes wishes I did not have this super power.😂

Another one is that I can basically cook a seven course meal in one pan because I hate doing dishes.😁

I thought of another. At Disneyworld, or any similar crowded location, I can begin walking to the ladies room, with no one else in sight that has the same destination. But when I’m 10 or 20 yards from the doorway, several other women will materialize in front of me and beat me into the building. 🤣

I have the power to make houses sell. A house can languish on the market for two years but the moment I look at it and consider making an offer, it will go under contract. My poor friend made the mistake of taking me house shopping the other day. He liked a house that has been on the market for a while...boom, under contract the next day.

I need to find a way to sell this as a service to realtors.

Aww, that's cute.

My son, at 9, could do Pi to 525 decimal places. I made him write it on a piece of paper that I will never throw away.
I don't have this super power but my husband does. He actually uses Pi everyday in his job. I can read his mind but that could be because we have been married since 1988.

I can also tell when my kids are lying and I may or may not call them out on it depending on the circumstances. According to my grandkids, I am the Boss at Mincecraft, Roblox, and several other games. Believe me, I do not love those games, but to spend time with my grands- I do try to learn as much as I can about the games they play. I am from the pac-man generation and they think that is lame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter