What kind of discount with Disney Club?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
We are planning to go to WDW in April/May and are trying to get into SOG. Doesn't look like that is going to come through so I would like some backup reservations at ASMovies. I'm a Disney Club member, but from viewing their web site, I can't figure out what kind of a discount, if any, I could get at this resort for this time. Does anyone have the answer? Thanks!

Last October DC sent out a 2002 Discounts page with the mailing did you see it?? Do you have it??

I will PM you.

Cameo--
Don't give up on SOG...we were on wait list for early Feb and I just called the other day to see if we could get on wait list for last week of Jan as well...I was expecting them to say wait list was full as it was when we called a few weeks prior. Instead, they said they had a poolside room available! I grabbed it and asked to be put on wait list for standard room, and they called the next day. They said they've been getting LOTS of cancellations due to deployments.

If you want to make ressies for other Disney sites, try using the military discount available through the Armed Forces Salute promotion. ASM is available for $49 and we were quoted $84 for CBR. Also Radisson Resort Pkwy offers $59 rates for military until May, if you don't mind staying off site. Hope that helps!

--karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter