What kind of buffets would like to see at Disney?

I’d like a Moana character meal! I can’t believe there is nowhere to see Moana - she is one of my daughter’s favorite characters.

I also think that Merida should have her own character meal. Another favorite here. Although I hope they would serve more appealing choices than a wee bit of sheep stomach (haggis). The UK pavilion in Epcot seems perfect for that!

I guess I’m less about the food and more about the immersion or experience.

Character meals with more variety in the characters. We need some of the newer princesses and definitely need some for boys. I'd like to see an actual Asian buffet. Mexican would be nice too.

Pizza! We have a restaurant nearby that does a lunch buffet m-f and it is one of my faves. Every kind of pizza, thin and thick crust, some pastas and soups, and a small salad bar. Oh and the best part, dessert pizza (cherry, blueberry, and cinnamon roll) yum!

A Character meal where we wait on the Characters, make them wait 30 minutes to be seated and serve them substandard food and they have to pretend to like it.

Well, if we're dreaming, I'd say a vegetarian buffet. Short of that, I'll echo the idea of a salad buffet. There are so many kinds of salads with every ingredient imaginable for vegetarians, meat-lovers, and everyone in between. :)

I'm happy with the buffets as they are, but we don't eat at many. They are over priced, but so are all the other meals.

There are already enough buffets to suit me, but if they added one I'd love an Indian or pan-Asian buffet with lots of vegetarian dishes.

Or a buffet located in one of the future- or sci-fi-fantasy-themed areas, with little robots to carry your plate for you!

I would like to see a nacho buffet. But then again, that might be dangerous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter