What kind of beer is in your fridge?

Just counted... at the moment there are 33 different types of beer in the beer fridge (more at room temp.)

We do like to try new things, but don't usually have that many different types at one time.

We just remodeled one room into a "pub room" and put a rail shelf near the ceiling for empty bottles as decoration. There are 76 distinct "empties" already on display and we are trying to fill all the way around the room. (Hence the variety in the fridge.)

A bottle of "Groomsmen's Golden Ale"........my son home brews and brewed a patch to give out with the invitations to the guys he wants to be groomsmen in his wedding next year. He had a few spare bottles, so I got one.

Usually we have some type of brown ale in the fridge. Today its Oak Pond Brewing Laughing Loon Lager and Nut Brown Ale. Plus some English type brown Ale that I brew.

DH has 2 different kinds of Trader Joe's beer- Vienna and Dunkelweiss. There is also a bottle of his home brewed stuff- I think it is a honey wheat beer.

Kentucky Honey Barrel Brown Ale. I think there might be 1 or 2 of Illusive Traveler's Grapefruit Ale, also.

A lot

Hacker-Pschorr
Miller Light
Coors Light
Guinness
Smithwicks
Not your father's Root Beer
Blue Moon
Some pumpkin beer someone brought over that is not good

The Not your Father's Root Beer is DELICIOUS!

I don't drink alcohol of any kind. But I do have some Dad's Root Beer in the fridge right now. LOL

Mostly, none, but curently about 10 bottles of some Pumpkin Spice beer that DH bought just for kicks last weekend - and it is gross!

It will stay there until our family holiday party in Dec, I'm sure.

Yeeeeeeeeeees.:thumbsup2

I usually have Blue Moon(or one of their varieties). Sometimes I do Brookyn or during the summer the UFO shandy. NO LIGHT BEER... Tastes like tin flavored water.

My cousin is a Cicerone who works for a large distributing company so she hooks me up! :drinking1

Brooklyn Summer Ale and Harpoon UFO grapefruit Shandy are my favorites when it's rally hot out.

22849711162_0629a0a1af_b.jpg
Probably about 40, but only one of each. We do a Brew Swap every Spring at a National MINI Cooper rally. Everybody brings some of their regional brews and we trade amongst ourselves for beers from all over the country. We have a fridge full of great beer but only one of each!

Last edited:
None. I can't stand beer and DH doesn't drink.

The odd time we have some for cooking ( ie beer batter).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter