What job would you want at WDW?

My DH has always said he's going to retire to Disney World and be the Mayor of Main Street.

Monorail driver or work at either Haunted Manson or Pirates of the Caribbean

Maintaining the water chemistry at the Living Seas pavilion.

Outside the parks- I want to be Michael Eisner and introduce al the tv specials. “Hello, I’m Michael Eisner.”

Bartender at the either waterpark. People are generally laid back at the water park and happy when getting a nice cold cocktail :drinking1 The surroundings are chill and there's a decent soundtrack playing in the background. :cool2:

.....:scratchin....:idea:...RIDE TESTER!
[...my official title would be RTD - "Ride Test Dummy"...]

Years ago, I was determined I'd be one of the people who sits in front of the boat on the Living With the Land boat ride, and does the narration. Well, that job got taken away, so now I'd do something at AK, since that's my favorite park. Driving the safari jeep in Kilimanjaro Safaris all day sounds pretty cool. as long as I can have a fan.

Tour guide, I'd love to chat disney secrets all day!

I like this one. For fun on the job, I'd like to be those CM guides who get to FP each attraction with the personal tour groups. I think I've also imagined being a retiree as an attraction CM like on Pan.

I've applied for the credit union positions, as well as the research and product offerings analyst postings.

Minnie Van driver or Capt of one of the water vessels although not the big ferry from the transportation center to MK.

Capt of one of the water vessels
I thought this too--those folks who work on the Friendship boats running from the Boardwalk to Epcot and Studios! That's a sweetheart CM gig.

In reality, I'd be looking for a job where there's air conditioning and I can sit for most of the day.;)

Being an ex-Navy Sub Nuclear Machinist Mate and a retired Senior Reactor Operator at a mid-west Nuclear Power Station (no melt downs but one ATWS to my credit); I would like to run the secret Reactor they have under the MK. Come on, you all know it's there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter