What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

Kamala Harris and Xavier Becerra both told me to be a good girl and retire early and enjoy my life. Doesn't sound too bad but they were protecting people that pinched/grabbed me and tried to physically assault me.

I’m next door to a carpet store. That might not be so bad. The next closest is a curling rink..that would be ok too.

Dance studio or preschool. I know both the owners as my kids attended the dance school for many years and my youngest the preschool. I would probably do better in the preschool.

The closest workplace to me is a junior high school and since I'm not qualified to teach, I'd end up being the janitor or the secretary. I'd be happy enough with either of those types of work but I suspect I'd be quite sad about the pay. :(

I forgot about the school. That would be the closest to me. I could do ok there. Other than that, the closest is a Mexican restaurant. I'll pass on that one.

The nearest business is a small family owned convenience store gas station. I'd be okay with it, but it might be pretty boring. Business isn't exactly booming.

The next closest is an elementary school and I've already worked there!

My closest business is a combined ice cream parlor/convenient mart/gas station (United Dairy Farmers) for those in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky).
All that ice cream and none for me? I’ll pass.

I know nothing about farming equipment and would hate trying to sell it, so I am going to go with sad.

Not me, but my second grader. Her teacher told her/us that math would never come easy to her. She would cry doing her schoolwork saying she would never get it. The following year with a just out of school new teacher she began to flourish in math. She was even invited into an accelerated math program in middle school and continues to flourish in math in high school. She actually enjoys math since the third grade teacher. If it weren't for that new teacher, she might have been painted into an anti-math corner by the second grade teacher. Teachers' words weight heavily on kids.

Had a boss I wasn't very fond of. He said a lot of things, but one I always remembered was, "Sometimes you act just like a kid".

Dude was 30+ years my senior. Seemed to forget that his kids were my age. I was FB friends with his eldest daughter.

I’d be happy. We live next to our township building and it would be very nice to just walk next door and work in the office.

The corner store across the street? Everyone's super nice there and the customers are great, so it would be fine. But I'm not much into retail work, so I'd be sad about the actual job (and the pay).

It's a florist. Yeah, I could see me doing that so long as all I did was make the flower arrangements. Dealing with customers is a no-go for me. I could get a reputation...The Phantom Florist. You never see her, but her bouquets are beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter