What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

My parents were sailors when I was growing up. Sailboat racing could be exciting, but long (9+ hour) boat trips on the Great Lakes (little to no land in sight for most of the trip) could get tedious. Like long car rides, but with more chance of motion sickness and/or dangerous storms.

My neighbors have a similar life to ours, so if I swapped my life with there’s, my life would still be good.

No way. I live next to a crabby neighbor who complains a lot & loudly about other people’s lawns/yards. It isn’t endearing.

That a certain girl is coming to my DDs softball team this summer. Good gossip for us, because I like this kid.

I think we live in the same area (NJ) and two years ago we had to hire a wildlife person to come out and get a family of skunks living under our shed. Babies and all. I thought my SO was going to die. He is not a fan of critters. I see skunks often running around at night.

I had to shut my windows last night because the stench was unbelievable. I didn't see the little so-and-so, but I sure did smell it. It actually went through my entire house. I was upstairs and I could hear the rest of my family downstairs going, "Oh my God!" and the baby yelling, "Pee-yew! Peeyew!" There ain't enough Febreeze and scented candles in the world. It's still lingering this morning.

Not too far, one uncle in Florida. As far as I know the rest of us are scattered around Philly and New Jersey. Oh! I have a cousin in California with her family. Forgot about her.

Neither my mother or father had siblings and I don't have any siblings so I am the only family member left.

Neighbor to one side is a doctor. That sounds great, but they are Indian and living half a world away from their family. They feel like family to us, but I know they miss their real families in India. I couldn't be that far from family, so no, I wouldn't trade with him.

Other neighbor works in a church. He can't make much money. I don't know how they afford their lifestyle on only his salary. One or both of them has to have come from money. No, I wouldn't want their lifestyle, either.

We are very satisfied with the life that we have.

No idea what they do. Based on their dog's barking, I can safely rule out dog trainer.
:rotfl: I was going to say the same thing.

If we were to swap my life would be-- LOUD.

The neighbor on the side has a dog that they leave outside all day because it barks incessantly.

The neighbors behind us the wife literally never shuts up. She is outside yelling at her husband all day long. It's insane. They're not even directly behind us and we have large lots so you would think the noise wouldn't carry that far. (They live on another street and are behind our neighbors so their back yard is at a diagonal from our back yard). We can hear her from inside the house. She is so loud she wakes up my teenagers on the third floor with their windows shut.

My husband spends most of his free time doing projects outside or gardening. He's on his second pair of noise cancelling headphones since we moved here less than two years ago.

I had to shut my windows last night because the stench was unbelievable. I didn't see the little so-and-so, but I sure did smell it. It actually went through my entire house. I was upstairs and I could hear the rest of my family downstairs going, "Oh my God!" and the baby yelling, "Pee-yew! Peeyew!" There ain't enough Febreeze and scented candles in the world. It's still lingering this morning.

I had that happen last summer. The smell was so bad it woke both my sister and I up in the middle of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter