What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

My elementary school sold surprisingly nice glass Christmas ornaments. I actually sold the most, and won a Commodore 64 computer. And I still have the three ornaments my parents bought.

There was a room in the basement of my elementary school where you could buy packets of cookies, chips and crackers and such at recess. We had the usual bake sales and white elephant sales. We also had sales of plants and flowers. One year I bought a Morning Glory, and by the time we moved out of that house a decade later it covered one wall of our backyard.

A house with not one, but two smokers who smoke in the house right by the air vent that goes directly to my room. Unfortunately, that's my reality. I burn scented candles day and night to try and overpower the stench.

I have 2 childhood hometowns. 1. Lived there until age 10. 2. Lived there from age 10-18. At 18 I got married and have lived in the first hometown ever since, and the other hometown is only about 12 miles away so go there now and then for various reasons (shopping, grandkids school activities, restaurants, etc.).

Last year I started making earrings, with the plan to sell on Etsy. I thought it was a nice thing I could do at home because I'm unable to work. Turns out when you receive SSI Disability you cannot do things like this without losing your benefits and healthcare.

Anybody want to buy a huge box of earrings and about a ton of beads and findings???

I won't say failed. I wanted into law at some point. But had a hard time passing the tests. Some of them were strange tests. But a friend and myself and went to the test for Marshal in the court house. She passed and I did not. I was happy for her , she needed it as badly as I did.

I ran a remodeling company in New Orleans with my then-husband. It was small, just the two of us doing the work, but we did pretty well. Then the industry went bust, my mom passed away, we got divorced, and I ended up back in Florida, all in the span of a few months. Ended up closing the company. Naturally Hurricane Katrina hit a few months later. Would have had all the work I could handle for a long time, if I could have gotten it back together at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter