What is your least favourite Fruit?

I don't like Mangos. I really like Pineapple. So it is even more aggravating that a lot of times drink will combine Mango and Pineapple together.

And it did not come to mind as a fruit but I don't like Avocados either.

Other than the truly terrible ones like Durian or ones that are botanically a fruit, but not used as a fruit, My least favorite would be grapefruit. Lemons and limes can be helped by sugar. Grapefruit is every bit as sour as those two but has much more bitterness.

I

Wow, now that you made me think about it, I can't come up with any fruit that I don't like. Never realized that before.

I guess dragonfruit isn't all that great. Every time I've had it it's been pretty bland and flavorless.
I just talked to a CM at WDW in the Behind the Seeds tour and they said to freeze dragon fruit and then scoop it out. I’m going to try it when I get home!

I also like all fruits. Maybe ... kumquats can be a little too tart.

I mean, I don't think I have a least favorite. There's ones I don't eat because I don't know how to deal with them or they are too expensive. But I don't think there is any fruit I actively dislike.

Top worst fruit: Papaya.

who doesn't want a fruit that tastes like old feet sweat.

My wife's top worst is Lychee, she think it taste like something that would be inappropriate to mention here.

Plums. A couple of years ago I developed an inner ear infection that caused terrible vertigo and nausea for about a week. Right before it started I ate a dessert DW made that contained plums. Now just thinking about plums makes me queasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter