What is your home stuck between?

Two story houses on both sides. And gravity keeps my house from floating away.

They tore down the house next to mine and put in a parking lot. On the other side is the alley with a house on the other side of that.

Another house on one side. On corner across the street is cemetery and we love the quiet. Its very quiet cemetery not sure if it would be considered old but rarely see a service especially in our area.

It use to be woods on one side and a nice quiet little church on the other separated by a row of blue spruces that we planted decades ago. Then about 10 years ago the township decided to put their new building next door. Fortunately we knew who owned the woods prior to them and bought a section alongside our house. Then a couple years ago the church next door was sold and now it’s dance school.

A rock and a hard place...

Actually there are houses on either side of ours. We live "in town" so the lots are narrow but long-ish, so the houses/driveways are fairly close to one another.

Apartments on my left, right, under, over and across the hallway. One side with windows is facing a small parking lot swimming pool and other apartment buildings. There are about 85 apartments in my home building alone and yet I hardly hear anything in the line of noise, and even more than a couple of people at a time, mostly none.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter