• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your funniest Disney moment?

princess0511

Earning My Ears
My most funniest moment was on splash mountain. And it was a cold night so the line was only 5 mins long. So me and my brother went on the ride and he did not want to get wet so he took my jacket and he touch his hat. Then the wind pushed his hand which slipped off his hat.And then he start to fake cry. So then we want on again and then he found out once it hit the water it was gone. He was so mad... it was FUNNY:lmao:

We met Alice in the Magic Kingdom on a Wednesday and got our picture with her as the usual.. then the next day we went to Epcot and saw another Alice walk by. She stopped and said "Hey I remember you guys from yesterday!" It was super cool !

We met Alice in the Magic Kingdom on a Wednesday and got our picture with her as the usual.. then the next day we went to Epcot and saw another Alice walk by. She stopped and said "Hey I remember you guys from yesterday!" It was super cool !

:rotfl2::rotfl: That is awesome!! :);)

In magic kingdom a few years ago, i saw pohcahauntus and she waved so i waved back and my mom was like "who are you waving at?" and i pointed and my mom started yelling at my dad to get over to us but he kept saying he was taking pictures of the castle and so eventually he got over to us and my dad was like "oh. This is why...". It was pretty funny since no one knew who i was waving at!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter