What is your favourite television theme song?

Tie between the themes to Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Edit--also DS9

Last edited:
It is amazing how many theme songs you still instantly recognize when heard even many decades later.

It's so true!! We should really start teaching kids some of their schoolwork to TV theme music. :laughing:

It's so true!! We should really start teaching kids some of their schoolwork to TV theme music. :laughing:

Music is a powerful trigger for memory. The Animaniacs were doing it in the 90's:

🎶 "United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru...." 🎶

I can still sing the songs they played for us in kindergarten to learn days and months, etc. and, of course, the Alphabet Song.

I can still sing the songs they played for us in kindergarten to learn days and months, etc.
So true - and you reminded me - one of the days of the week songs they use now is to the Adams family tune, so I guess I shouldn't have said "start" but "do more of"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter