• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favourite cold drink to have on a hot day?

Iced tea. My go to flavors are lemon and raspberry. In terms of an alcoholic drink, a Mai Tai or a Sam Adams beer (I wish they sold the Octoberfest flavor during the summer! That one is the best).

My favorite would be a frozen cocktail of some sort but I usually just drink water. I know, boring.

American style iced tea, unsweetened. I’m from Canada. There are a few American foods and drinks I don’t understand, but unsweetened iced tea is your gift to the world.

Another vote for good old tap water. Everything else always seems to leave me still feeling a little thirsty afterwards.

I have no idea what a Vimto is, or an Aperol :confused3

I'll take just plain ice cold water. I'm looking to stay hydrated while sweating out in the heat, not have something to taste good. I drink more water per day than many people drink in a week though.

I have no idea what a Vimto is, or an Aperol :confused3

I'll take just plain ice cold water. I'm looking to stay hydrated while sweating out in the heat, not have something to taste good. I drink more water per day than many people drink in a week though.
Aperol is an Italian liqueur, kind of bitter orange and herby. Mix with champagne/prosecco and seltzer for a spritz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter