What is your favourite binge snack?

Easy for me! Pringles, sour cream and chive dip. Served with an ice cold glass of Coke Zero :teeth:
Good choices. Not exactly the same but I love that I can get sour cream and onion Ruffles where I live now (I couldn't my past duty station).

Though I also love snacking on ritz crackers and the ones they have here (though still ritz) are not very good (to me - I'm sure just because of what I'm used to). Cannot really describe the difference, but they are different.

My new favorite is Cheetos pretzels. Those are so good. I just bought Lays new flavor
IHOP Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity Strawberry topped pancakes with syrup and bacon chips. It does NOT sound good to me but going to try one tomorrow.

Salty, I loved All Dressed chips. Used to have them on shelf at grocery prior to covid and now I can never find them anymore. Good because they are not on the diet.

For sweet, I love Mike & Ikes. Also not diet friendly.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter