what is your favorite thing or ride to do at WDW?

I love sitting on the beach...wait! That's not a ride! I love walking around resorts at night....wait, not a ride either! I love walking around world showcase.....darnit! I don't know how to play this game! I guess, most of my favorite things aren't rides. I do love RR, and SM mostly for the nostalgia. Soarin is wonderful!!!! Expedition Everest is great! I even love the line on that one!

IASW, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, People Mover and HM are the top 5.

Not an actual ride at Disney...But since I ALWAYS go off topic....The best ride is the ride down to WDW towing the camper knowing the Ft. Is just a few hours away!!!!

Other than that! Tower of Terror!

Okay, it has been over 20 years since I've been to Disney World, but we are returning this October.

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! Mr. Toad's Wild Ride isn't there anymore?!?! I was JUST telling my daughter about it yesterday!

My favorite, from what I can remember, is probably Haunted Mansion (THAT is still there, right??!!).

But I'll be checking out all the "new" rides this fall!

Okay, it has been over 20 years since I've been to Disney World, but we are returning this October.

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! Mr. Toad's Wild Ride isn't there anymore?!?! I was JUST telling my daughter about it yesterday!

My favorite, from what I can remember, is probably Haunted Mansion (THAT is still there, right??!!).

20 years!!!???? OMG!!!!! You are in for such a treat! No, Mr. Toads isn't there any more :sad2: BUT, it is the same ride, only Poohed over. Yes, Haunted Mansion IS still there. It has had a bit of a makeover recently, but nothing too awful different.:goodvibes

my absolute favorite is the Beers of the World in Epcot. I generally start in Canada with a Moosehed or LaBatts then move to UK for a Harp, then to France for a 1648, then it's off to the races. Another great adventure begins. I have to pace myself though because Mexico with a Dos Equis comes way too soon and I have to start all over again!

Just go on the pooh ride and close your eyes and pretend you are still on toad, that is what I do.;)

Now that I think of it, most kids today probably have no idea who Mr. Toad is.

yep...Mr toad wasnt even that popular when we were kids...We have the DVD, so my kids know who he is(or was?)...but hold no warmth for the movie for some reason

Favorite thing is sitting under the awning first thing in the morning checking out the wildlife and feeding them bread and just relaxing. Also looping and checking out the Christmas decorations.

My favorite rides are probably HM & RNRC.

yep...Mr toad wasnt even that popular when we were kids...We have the DVD, so my kids know who he is(or was?)...but hold no warmth for the movie for some reason

take them to Disneyland and let them show the love....i had to make the pilgrimage when they shut it down for that pooh thing...

i just close my eyes and pretend and wear earplugs...pooh on pooh (at least for the ride...)

Soarin is my favorite ride!! I love Fantasmic and the Wishes fireworks, they are spectacular :)
I actually love everything Disney....so hard to choose.

Favorite Non-Thrill Ride: Livin' With The Land

Favorite Thrill Ride: Now, Expedition Everest, but for years, Thunder Mountain

Favorite Thing To Do: Drink Around The World in Epcot...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter