• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite souvenirs from WDW?

My favorite souvenirs:

I have a few pins.

A mug with me and Mickey on it.

A MNSSHP mug.

3 hoodies, one Mickey, one Tigger and one with all the parks on it.

Perfume I got in Epcot.

My memory maker photos! I made really cool photo books from them. :)

Last edited:
We're pin people - usually at least one relating to something new we did that trip, like the first time DP got me on Mission Space I got a Mission Space pin, or a The Land pin for when we did Behind the Seeds, that sort of thing. It's fun to look at those and remember the trip.

We live in N.Y. so we love getting blankets when we go. They change every year and when you almost live in Canada you can never have enough blankets. Other than that I usually collect a few extra pounds from all of the eating we do.
Blankets sound like a nice item to buy...my family will be there in June and would like to maybe purchase one, two, three hahaha...where do you purchase them and are they too bulky for air travel...appreciate the info

I started a tradition of buying a Haunted Mansion Vinlymation figure from Downtown Disney two years ago. hoping for #3 in august =)

I always make it a tradition to get a coffee mug, Christmas ornament from Disney's Days of Christmas in DTD and a key chain. I also like to get the antenna toppers for my car!

I remember seeing a couple Marie merchandise at the France Pavilion in Epcot. I saw Marie shirts,cups, and plush dolls which looked so cute. I think Epcot's France pavilion is the easiest way to find any Aristocats related in the Walt Disney World Parks.

I always make it a tradition to get a photo frame and a photo album with the year on it.

I used to be really into collecting pins, but I stopped because it was too much money. Sometimes I'll buy a pin if it means something to me-- When I was there this year during nurse's week, I picked up a really cute LE Nurse's Day pin, for example. My new thing is disney art. I love those sketches of Disney characters they sell in the "Art of Disney" stores. They are hand drawn by a disney artist, and they look great framed in my bed room. When I'm there in June, I'm going to request a Hercules drawing from the catalogue. They're the best, and they quite literally have every character.

we love pressed pennys , great budget items and fun finding new ones /series pins

I'm a big shot glass collector so I try to find the prettiest ones at Disney. The one I got last year was a tall thin shot glass with gold mickey heads all around the rim

I'm a big shot glass collector so I try to find the prettiest ones at Disney. The one I got last year was a tall thin shot glass with gold mickey heads all around the rim

i've never found a pretty shot glass at disney! i'm glad to know that some exist out there - i'll have to keep looking! :laughing:

i'm also a huge pressed pennies person, i keep a master list on my phone of characters/parks/lands i'm still searching for and always check out a penny machine as i walk by! i've also started collecting the starbucks 'you are here mugs' and am just waiting for the new location at DAK to open so i can finish the WDW collection!

No matter what else, we get refrigerator magnets every trip. They're easy to get home, always in sight once we get back, and each one reminds me of what we were into at the time!

We look for things that are dated and imaged to remind us of how disney was when there. Holiday Tree ornaments, something wearable, a coffee mug and limited pins are usually high on our list of things we look at. My daughter tends to get something stuffed that is unique for a character only found at the parks. We actually have a nice little collection of great condition stuffed toys for disney characters that are either no longer there, have been redesigned, or rare and no longer for sale.

I got a Winnie the pooh pillow pet and i slept with it every night of the trip. Also, a rilakkuma solar figure from the Japanese store and engraved leather bracelets for me and my bf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter