What is your favorite rundisney race?

disneydaydreamer33

DIS Veteran
Well, after finishing my first Disney race (princess half marathon), I of course want to start dreaming of my next one. It would probably be in late 2017 or early 2018. I am curious what ONE race you guys would do if you could only pick one . . . .

Well, after finishing my first Disney race (princess half marathon), I of course want to start dreaming of my next one. It would probably be in late 2017 or early 2018. I am curious what ONE race you guys would do if you could only pick one . . . .

Although this year was my first year I did Princess Half, I've been a fan for years. I WISH I had started it a few years ago. It's def going to be my favorite must-do race every year.

Thanks for responses guys! The WDW marathon is DEFINITELY on my bucket list. And wine and dine is appealing to me because of the lack of crazy early wake up call. I am in driving distance of Disneyland now, so I may do one of those races next to save money. There are just so many choices on both coasts!

Last edited:
I've only done Princess and Avengers weekends. I actually liked Avengers more. The hotels are right there, you can walk to the start pretty easily, The 10k out there has even more park time, and the half, while having less park time perhaps has a lot more on course entertainment. There are tons of high school bands, cheerleaders, cosplay groups, Avengers had a 40s style military group singing Bugle Boy (at least when I ran by), run through Angels Stadium, and people just lining the road in area supporting everyone. And at the finish, the people lining Downtown Disney as you rant though was very motivating. It was just awesome. There was only one sort of boring part, and it was brief.

I also look forward to trying the WDW full, hopefully in 2018, but so far my favorite course so far has been Avengers.

I really liked the Disneyland 10k and Everest Challenge (but that's extinct now sadly). I haven't done all the current race weekends so can't compare really. If though I could only do one ever, it would be the WDW full as nothing beats going through all 4 parks. Going to try Wine & Dine out this year If I can get registered.

I have done the W&D 2011, Princess 2013 and TOT 10 Miler 2014. I am registered for DLH this year and planning the W&D this year as well. I loved them all but so far my favorite was TOT, hope they bring it back some day!

I'd also agree with Wine & Dine and the Disneyland 10K. I also liked the WDW 10K course (same course as Princess 10K). :)

WDW Marathon Weekend (all the races - can't pick just one), closely followed by the Disneyland Half.

Star Wars Light Side for the course and crowd support. Princess because it is a giant girl/sister/mom party. Looking forward to Dopey 2017!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter