What is your favorite restaurant at WDW.

Yea, it's basically a big German buffet. We went there for the first time in years a few months ago, and I had forgotten how good it it. Of course, you have to like that kind of food to begin with, or you won't enjoy it. Megan is definitely correct on that point, although, that holds true for pretty much any country in Epcot.

I went back for 2-3 servings, and they had a live band playing, kids, parents, grandparents all dancing down on the stage, it was really nice. It's a bit noisy, and it can get crowded at the buffet table. However, if you like German food in general, you'll really have a great time. You can find the menus for the buffet on the internet I believe.

I've told this story before, but yea, I ordered the "big beer", only to quickly realize how "big" it really was...lol. I think I might have had one more after that, then stopped to get a beer on the way out. Let's just say buying stuff in Japan was fun...lol

...Hey did we all forget about the best freak'n "TURKEY LEGS " in the world and in the World (of Disney). My son ate them for years before gett'n me to try one,,now I make it a point to get one to eat just before the Fantasmic Show. ..Mr.Goofy

"TURKEY LEGS "

10_2_10.gif

I think my favorite meal this past trip with at Wolfgang Puck Express in DD. I had the 4 cheese pizza, hubby had the sausage pizza and the kids had the biggest plates of chicken fingers and fries I've ever seen. My pizza was absolutely delicious and if you like pesto, you'll love it!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter