What is your favorite NEW place to eat at Disney Springs?

nezy

DIS Veteran
There are so many new options at Disney Springs, what is your favorite?
I tend to stick with my old favorite of Raglan Road and I have been to The Boathouse and tried DLuxe Burger, but I haven't tried any of the "newer" restaurants like Wine Bar George or Edison's. Any opinions? Wine Bar George looks interesting.

Have u tried any @ Swan or Dolphin?

We love Bluezoo and Shula’s, excellent food! Also, u can make reservations on OpenTable and avoid Disney Dining reservations online.

Reactions: eva

Following along.... we love Homecomin and are perhaps going for brunch this trip... we are also doing lunch at Morimoto and perhaps a 3rd meal as well. Pondering on the Edison or Ragland Road ( been many years since we have been there )- kind of leaving our last day of the trip open for more flexiblity

The only "new" place we have tried is Homecomin', but it was DELICIOUS. The food was just so good.

Wine Bar George is our favorite single dining credit option in all of Disney World and we have been to most of them.

Morimoto Asia is my current favorite. Looking forward to trying Wine Bar George and Jaleo. I hope Jaleo is as good as other Jose Andres restaurants I've been to (and early reviews confirm that it is).

Homecomin' was as good as everyone says. Loved it. Also enjoyed Chicken Guy and Polite Pig, but neither are must do's for us.

We stopped at the Edison for a drink. Cool atmosphere and the menu looks decent enough (as did all the food we saw), but again, not a must do for us.

We have only eaten QS at Disney Springs but we really liked The Polite Pig. We have Blaze Pizza up here and it is good for a quick bite to eat.

The Boathouse and after dinner having a drink at the bar out on the lake.

Homecomin is realllly good! On the flip side, Raglan Road was terrible (for us) -- did not enjoy our meal there at all.

I have only gone for appetizers and drinks, but both Wine Bar George and Homecomin' were fabulous. Looking forward to a full dinner at Wine Bar George when I return in May.

I have only eaten at the Jaleo in Washington DC but from how the food was there we cannot wait to try the one in DS. I will add a +1 for Homecomin. We go every single trip, and have yet to be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter