What is Your Favorite Lesser Known Disney Movie

I'm surprised at how few people (non DIS-ers) know about Pete's Dragon. That is one of my all-time favorites.

One of the more obscure ones is Superdad. I LOVE that one!!!

DisneyMarvelStarWars said:
I'm surprised at how few people (non DIS-ers) know about Pete's Dragon. That is one of my all-time favorites.

One of the more obscure ones is Superdad. I LOVE that one!!!

Love it and just got the DVD recently. Maybe I'll watch tonight

Hero in the family.
Mr Boogedy.
The Swamp Fox.
Johnny Tremaine.
The animated robin Hood.
And so many more like everyone else.

What a trip down memory lane. I wonder if my parents have any of those old tapes of Sunday night movies I used to watch over and over again. It's funny as a kid I knew who Michael Eisner was but as an adult have only heard the name Bob Iger.

I love Pete's Dragon and I'm from Maine where it took place. The Gogan's really crack me up.

Those Calloways is a really good old movie! I bought it for my dh, he can remember seeing it as a kid.

For me it would be:

The Emperor's New Groove
Kronk's New Grove
and (and this one is really going back a ways and is a cheesy movie):
The Black Hole

Hero in the family.
Mr Boogedy.
The Swamp Fox.
Johnny Tremaine.
The animated robin Hood.
And so many more like everyone else.

What a trip down memory lane. I wonder if my parents have any of those old tapes of Sunday night movies I used to watch over and over again. It's funny as a kid I knew who Michael Eisner was but as an adult have only heard the name Bob Iger.

I LOVED LOVED Sunday Night for that very reason. I would copy him "Hello, I am Michael Eisner. Tonight..." I miss that so much now. I am a disney movie club member and literally shrieked when I saw that the animated Robin Hood is coming out on Blu Ray. Good time of being an 80s kid LOL

Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Blackbeard's Ghost, Summer Magic, and last but not least, The Moonspinners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter