What is your favorite Italian restaurant in Disney?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Looking to try a new Italian restaurant for our Nov 2022 trip. Our family (2 adults & 2 dd 6 & 2) have done mama melrose, via Napoli and tutto Italia (years ago). What is your go to Italian restaurant in Disney 🍝

As someone that lives in an area founded by a lot of Italians with some incredible mom and pop Italian restaurants on every corner ... Il Mulino. It's fantastic. I do like the pizza at Via Napoli, but we avoid any other Italian restaurants on Disney property.

Via Napoli pizza is legit and we always go there. Did not care for Tutto. Adding Il Muno to our list 😊

We're huge Italian food fans and this is how I would rank
Il Mulino - by far the best
Enzo's Hideaway - great vibe and good drinks
Terralina - hit or miss for us, sometimes great but when not it's pretty bad
Maria and Enzo's - we don't like the atmosphere at all as we don't have kids
Tutto Italia - in a pinch since Tutto Gusto isn't doing its own thing right now

Via Napoli is more a pizza place. We like it, but it's not really a full Italian restaurant IMO

We're huge Italian food fans and this is how I would rank
Il Mulino - by far the best
Enzo's Hideaway - great vibe and good drinks
Terralina - hit or miss for us, sometimes great but when not it's pretty bad
Maria and Enzo's - we don't like the atmosphere at all as we don't have kids
Tutto Italia - in a pinch since Tutto Gusto isn't doing its own thing right now

Via Napoli is more a pizza place. We like it, but it's not really a full Italian restaurant IMO

I will admit that i only get the pizza at Via Napoli... but its the best pizza...

Il Mulino and Trattoria Al Forno. Great food and service at both. Il Mulino is a bit more upscale but the lounge area is more casual. Trattoria has a very convivial atmosphere and amazing servers.

When we ate there in April, the menu was mainly pizza. It seemed like it the past, they had a larger menu. Not sure if they scaled down like most restaurants, or I was just remembering the menu wrong.

Looking to try a new Italian restaurant for our Nov 2022 trip. Our family (2 adults & 2 dd 6 & 2) have done mama melrose, via Napoli and tutto Italia (years ago). What is your go to Italian restaurant in Disney 🍝

We love Mama Melrose's and have never been disappointed there,but we are not really foodies. We tried Tutto Italia once and it was okay, but nothing special to us.

Did not like Il Mulino when we were there in Sept....but first week of Dec. we ate at Trattoria Al Forno located on Boardwalk at Boardwalk Inn resort and it was FABULOUS! People at tables seated around us were all raving about the food. We had not ordered an appetizer but when server brought a Caesar salad to the next table it looked so good we immediately ordered one for ourselves. the salad was actually served wrapped in a very thin crunchy delicious bread wrap. We ordered the lasagne and the chicken parmigiana both were best we’ve ever had. i was told that the chef there was formerly at the flying fish and he is definitely wonderful!!!! Prices very reasonable and service was great...this place definitely a hidden gem...reservations were easy to get which I can’t believe.
can’t wait to return in Feb!

We love Via Napoli and agree with the positive comments about its pizza. We have also enjoyed Maria and Enzos, though others have not.

We've always loved Tutto Italia- not just great pasta but I like that on every visit we have always been immediately ushered to our table on checking in, with zero waiting around. We've never tried Il Mulino but based on all the praise I see in this thread I think we really need to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter