What is your favorite Disney movie?

meltink

Earning My Ears
i was thinking about bringing out some Disney movies to watch? which ones should watch?

Well, I don't think the BATB blu-ray has left our player since we bought it home last week.....

My all time favorites are (unfortunately) not Disney --

My favorite Disney flicks would include: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Lady and The Tramp, Mulan, The Rocketeer, and any Pixar flick (except Bug's Life)

My favorite's The Hunchback of Notre Dame <333 The music and the scenery are GORGEOUS, and the characters are awesome.

For Disney animated movies, my favorites are The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast.

For Pixar movies, my favorites are Ratatouille and Wall-e.

My favorites are:
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Aladdin
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Robin Hood
  • The Aristocats
  • Mulan
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Monters Inc.
  • A Bugs Life

Haha just to name a few. I have more though. :thumbsup2

My favorite is the Hunchback of Notre Dame.. has a great soundtrack also, which I keep in the van

Alladin and Princess and the Frog are very good movies that I have watched and will recommend you to watch as well for they present lovely fantasy tale of princes and princesses.

My top favorites.

Aladdin
The Lion King
Lilo & Stitch
Oliver & Company
The Black Cauldron
A Goofy Movie
Newsies

sailorstitch

Top five Disney movies:

1. Beauty and the Beast
  2. The Jungle Book
  3. Dumbo
  4. Fantasia
  5. The Lion King

Top five Pixar movies:

1. Monsters, Inc.
  2. WALL•E
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Up
  5. The Incredibles
(Caveat: I still have yet to see Toy Story 3.)

I love Mulan and Hercules. Great great films. As for Pixar really u can't go wrong with any of them

toy story 1,2,3 snow white and the seven dwarfs, lion king, cars, incredibles, fox and the hound, ugly dachshund, bugs life, ratatouille, and alot others. :)

Animated:

Sleeping Beauty. Absolute masterpiece and neck in neck with Alice in Wonderland.

Live Action:

Bedknobs and Broomsticks. This movie was such a HUGE part of my childhood.

Pixar:

Finding Nemo. No question. Brings me to tears every single time.

From the obvious dept, my favorite movie is (guess...) The Jungle Book! I Wanna Be Like You and Bare Necessities are by far my favorite Disney songs.

Lady and the Tramp has always been my favorite, I love everything about it. VEEERRY close second is The Lion King - its epic. Beauty and the Beast and Pocahontas round up the top 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter