• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what is your fav cs meal?

There are two options that really are head-and-shoulders above the rest, specifically with regard to value for the money: Cosmic Ray's Chicken and Ribs Combo and Tangierene Cafe's Lamb and Chicken Platter. Both run over $13 is you were paying OOP, and word is that even though they were perhaps intended to be shared by two, the still count at 1CS.

Another vote for Chicken and Ribs at Cosmic Rays. (we've shared these several times-on DDP and off). Haven't tried Tangierene Cafe's Lamb and Chicken Platter but that looks good too!

We like Tuskers at AK-it's not the most $$ per credit but it is tasty.

If you're going for value, the Pepper Market at CS is a good value for the $$. We had breakfast there though and didn't care for it.

Happy Dining! :cool1:

I don't know about the price but I love flame tree bbq at AK....plus if you walk all the way in the back the location on the lake is gorgeous...

By far the best CS meal. It is in the land by Soaring. The desserts are table service quality. They have different stations of meals with pictures of every entre. Grilled chicken, ethnic , steak and flat bread. Their meals have a combination with soup/chili rice etc. Just got back and it was the best meal.

Cosmic Rays ribs and chicken with mashed pototoes was enough to split with my son.

Another vote each for Tangierine Cafe and Sunshine Seasons. These meals were our most expensive counter service during our trip, but more important they were both really great! We also really liked Tusker House. Tried Pinocchio's and Columbia Harbor at Magic Kingdom, wasn't expecting much from Pinocchio's and was pleasantly surprised, Columbia was ok but I don't think we'll return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter