What Is Your Dog's Name?

We recently got a golden retriever (5 months now) and named him Flynn, for Flynn Rider. Coincidentally we learned that one of his littermates is named Dug. Gotta have that Disney connection.

I have an Australian Shephard named "sweet" Caroline, and a Bernese mountain dog named Scout (female)

Charlie. he came with that name.. his AKC name is Charlies little pain in the Shrek. We got him at age 5, he's now 9 and still like a puppy. Charlie was also my dads name so it was a little weird at first.

Husky named Mount McKinley (Micky)
Golden named Carolina Forest
Beagle named Pepper

I've always loved the name "Duncan." (And I believe it's an Irish name).

My dogs names are:

Maddie Kate Scarlett O'Hara
Lady Isabelle Rosie Cotton ("Izzy")
Abigail Annie Oakley ("Abby")

Unfortunately, my cats have passed on. Their names were "Tiger Lily" and "Wendy Moira Angela Darling."

We have a black lab rescue puppy named Sammie. We have already decided before we went that if we got a girl she would be Lucy and a boy would be Sam. Well we choose this super cute MALE puppy and filled our all the paper work and then we looked at the dog instead of the card on the cage and yep, he was a girl. Decided to just stick with Sam and call her Sammie!

Our other dog that died before we got Sammie was Precious.
Growing up we had :
Pepper
Honey
Radar

We have family that is all military (air force) and they have:
Major
Jet
Sargent

Sammie also has cousins named
Izzie and Butch and Charlie

I like the name Cooper for a dog too.

Currently have a retriever mix named Ruby.

Previous pets -

Beagle - Georgia (rescue, came with the name)
Beagle/Lab - Lucky

My dog's name is Leroy. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, about six years old.

We used to have a lab mix named Sandy. It was the name the shelter gave him, and we decided to keep it. Every single time we introduced him as Sandy, people always said what a "cute girl" he was :laughing:

This is our Blue Tick Coonhound "Lilly Belle"

Lilly.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We have a dachshund named Nathan. DS thought it would be funny :rolleyes:

No dogs here, but we have a cat. DD found him as a stray and named him Simba. I didn't like that so I call him Symbiosis. The name fits the relationship most people have with their pets.

We'll be getting another cat soon. Two possible names picked out: Isosceles or Hypotenuse. (Yes, triangle related)

Had dozens of fish, parakeets, hamsters, lizards, snakes, etc. over the years. All of them had normal human names, some common like Barbara or Thomas, some a little out there, like Yvette or Aloysius.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter