• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your Disney shameful secret?

I don't care for Star Wars or Cars. DHS was once my favorite park, but the fact that they're tearing down a large portion to put in a section for these two big movie series that I just don't care for makes me never want to set foot in that park again. The only reason I go to DHS anymore is for Fantasmic, and I'm terrified to death all of the new Star Wars fireworks will kill off Fantasmic. :(

I've never watched any Star Wars

I've never doneTiki, Jamboree, Carousel, Stitch, Presidents. And don't plan to

I'm planning a trip next month with my bestie and I'm never telling my kids that I went without them. Ever.

I don't care for Star Wars or Cars. DHS was once my favorite park, but the fact that they're tearing down a large portion to put in a section for these two big movie series that I just don't care for makes me never want to set foot in that park again. The only reason I go to DHS anymore is for Fantasmic, and I'm terrified to death all of the new Star Wars fireworks will kill off Fantasmic. :(

Also, I miss the Backlot Studio tour.

Agreed. I do like Cars, but I'm not excited about Star Wars. DHS has never been my favorite though. It is not even a half day park for me.

I don't get the Star Wars hype. At all.

Up until two years ago, I refused to go on ToT. My parents made me wait in line with them one time and I cried the entire time thinking they were going to make me go on it, but my dad took me down the chicken elevator. Two years ago, I bit the bullet and went on it and it's become one of my all time favorite rides now. Kick myself for not getting into it sooner.

Also, never done Tiki Room, Fantasmic, or Country Bears.

I don't get the Star Wars hype. At all.

Up until two years ago, I refused to go on ToT. My parents made me wait in line with them one time and I cried the entire time thinking they were going to make me go on it, but my dad took me down the chicken elevator. Two years ago, I bit the bullet and went on it and it's become one of my all time favorite rides now. Kick myself for not getting into it sooner.

Also, never done Tiki Room, Fantasmic, or Country Bears.

I am still scared of ToT.

I saw Star Wars in 1977. It was called Star Wars. Didn't have to worry if it was the first, the third, parenthetical titles or anything. I loved it but left it behind me. I don't 'get' it being its own 'land' in Disney. (Is it going in CA and FL or just CA?).

I really don't care if I never see any Disney movie twice. Don't have a favourite character though have some favourite songs.

I love the park and the fuzzies you feel when you're there. When I'm waiting for my airporter bus, I get very jealous of the stream of people heading to the park...yet I don't drop another penny after I'm in the park. No souvenirs, no food (maybe a drink), photos taken on rides etc. Admission is expensive enough. I have one rainbow Mickey Mouse bracelet that I wear for the pride parade but I bought it at the thrift shop I work at.

I abhor the Disney Stores anywhere but the park/downtown Disney.

Roughly 6 months after getting back from Disney, I start getting the "Disney itch" and think about another holiday there.

The ugliest hotel room ANYWHERE I ever stayed in was a Suite in Cars Land at AoA. I was solo for a night and was supposed to have a LM room. But they "upgraded" me to this awful suite. Since it was just me, a suite was certainly nothing I needed. Certainly didn't need two bathrooms. It even smelled bad, like old rotting fish. My secret is I was ungrateful for an upgrade, but didn't want to seem that way....so I didn't say a word.

I saw Star Wars in 1977. It was called Star Wars. Didn't have to worry if it was the first, the third, parenthetical titles or anything. I loved it but left it behind me. I don't 'get' it being its own 'land' in Disney. (Is it going in CA and FL or just CA?).

Both.

I really don't care if I never see any Disney movie twice. Don't have a favourite character though have some favourite songs.
I love the park and the fuzzies you feel when you're there. When I'm waiting for my airporter bus, I get very jealous of the stream of people heading to the park...yet I don't drop another penny after I'm in the park. No souvenirs, no food (maybe a drink), photos taken on rides etc. Admission is expensive enough
I abhor the Disney Stores anywhere but the park/downtown Disney.
Roughly 6 months after getting back from Disney, I start getting the "Disney itch" and think about another holiday there.

This is me exactly!

Also hate the Disney stores in the malls. I do go in - of course I do - but it's always a giant let down. Too many plushes and things completely geared to kids. I understand why this is but I am still saddened by it.

I've never had a Dole Whip, I am terrified of Rockin Rollercoaster, and I cry every time I see fireworks at Disney! EVERY time! It's ridiculous, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter