What is your Disney shameful secret?

I have to object to your dispersion of people useing ECVs I use one in the parks. There is a lot of walking and I have 2 bad knees, very bad feet, and asthma riding makes it easier for me to get around and enjoy my time at the parks with my family. If this makes you unhappy I am sorry but that is your problem. Disney is for everyone and that includes me and anyone else who need help getting around. I would use a wheelchair but since I don't need one to get around at home I am not use to rolling myself around and I don't want my family to have to push me around I rent a ECV.

I think this is someone who is trying to make trouble..
::yes::

Illuminations bores me! I just don't get it.... and I would never waste an hour or two of good park time to get a good spot!!

I always love a good ECV debate! I dont have an opinion on EVC's because I've used strollers and my kids probably could walk. I think that having them contained in the stroller kept up their pace and kept them confined as to not get stepped on or step on someone. Same would be true with the ECV. The very people who criticize folks for using them are the same people who would be inconvenienced with an elderly or overweight person walking too slowly.
At 40 years old, I wish I had a legitimate reason to use one some days. Especially at the grocery.:flower3:

I just spent over an hour debating what my husband and I will wear to MNSSHP this year. We still have no conclusion, and I am not sure why I am so stressed out about this considering it is June... We were a spectacular Cinderella and Prince charming last uear, but now I am a redhead, DH doesn't like hans, and I'm just not sure I can top last year with a kiss the girl little mermaid. The long sleeve pink dress seems like it would be awful to wear since the ones i would order are heavy satin... but I may have to. Disney addict problems. Losing sleep over princess costumes 4 months out. (;

I'm having the EXACT same problem! I'm so stressed trying to find a costume that will work for both me AND my boyfriend, he's not really the "costume" type but I'm making him dress up for MNSSHP haha

I'm having the EXACT same problem! I'm so stressed trying to find a costume that will work for both me AND my boyfriend, he's not really the "costume" type but I'm making him dress up for MNSSHP haha

I have the same issue, I'm taking my boyfriend for his first time this Oct and we have MNSSHP planned. I already have a Minnie costume so want him to be Mickey. But because he loves me and watches Frozen a lot with me. He wants me to be Anna ( I have the hair for it and wear it in braids often) and he can be Olaf. Problem is the costumes out there are expensive for one night. When I already have one.

~October 18-26, 2014~

I have the same issue, I'm taking my boyfriend for his first time this Oct and we have MNSSHP planned. I already have a Minnie costume so want him to be Mickey. But because he loves me and watches Frozen a lot with me. He wants me to be Anna ( I have the hair for it and wear it in braids often) and he can be Olaf. Problem is the costumes out there are expensive for one night. When I already have one.

~October 18-26, 2014~

Think long term, my dear! If you have a BF and am taking him for the first time and you want to make sure that there will be next times, consider going with his suggestion! THis may be his way of saying "I don't want to be Mickey, but I will dress up."

Think long term, my dear! If you have a BF and am taking him for the first time and you want to make sure that there will be next times, consider going with his suggestion! THis may be his way of saying "I don't want to be Mickey, but I will dress up."

Thanks! I will do my best. I have a good friend that is excellent at making costumes. I will see if she is willing to. He is being a good sport though. Through the planning I want to have him involved but he doesn't understand half the things I ask him. I'm staying patient with him, and I love talking about it so he will soon see my love for the parks.

~October 18-26, 2014~

yes! this person is a genius... my fiancee hates to tell me NO, but he will suggest something else as his "polite" way of saying "NO"... it took me awhile to catch on, but now i know when it is happening. i say go with it.

make his olaf costume out of a white sweatsuit, some felt, etc. then it can become pajamas later! splurge on your anna costume, though... because you're the girl ;)

This has made me giggle for the last hour or so looking through!

My Disney shame:

1) The HM petrifies me, has done since my parents first took me on it when I was 5, even had a panic attack in the queue when they got me closer to it when I was 15
2) I LOVE churros
3)A trip to WDW makes me feel like I'm coming home
4)I'm going for my first solo trip in Sept because I refuse not be the only member of my family to have not been to the new WWOHP (my bro is there now and my parents are going in Nov while I'm away)
5)Looking forward to going without my parents as they are at the stage where they have to go to the loo after EVERY ride - I get very frustrated as the cut down on my ride time lol

yes! this person is a genius... my fiancee hates to tell me NO, but he will suggest something else as his "polite" way of saying "NO"... it took me awhile to catch on, but now i know when it is happening. i say go with it. make his olaf costume out of a white sweatsuit, some felt, etc. then it can become pajamas later! splurge on your anna costume, though... because you're the girl ;)

Haha yeah I was thinking of finding a similar color dress and then adding the designs myself. Id like a comfortable dress to wear. Not some costume that never fits just right.

I told him it's his choice for our costumes since it's his first trip. He gave me a weird look. ;)

Also forgot:

6)Star Tours is my favourite ever!!
7)Cast members where you can't see their face i.e Goofy, Mickey and the like, really, really creep me out. I avoid them at all costs!

I really hate space mountain even though I want to like it. I find it really painful in the knees to ride. But I still rode it three times just to fit in with the "cool guys" :clown:

The scariest, cold sweaty palms, ride I ever went on that terrified me to the soles of my feet is that hang glider ride in epcot. I tried to get over the fear over this terror beast of a ride by going on it a second time, no less terrifying. Yes I go on roller coasters and the haunted mansion, splash mountain ect., but no, they aren't near as scary.

The scariest, cold sweaty palms, ride I ever went on that terrified me to the soles of my feet is that hang glider ride in epcot. I tried to get over the fear over this terror beast of a ride by going on it a second time, no less terrifying. Yes I go on roller coasters and the haunted mansion, splash mountain ect., but no, they aren't near as scary.

It is pretty scary. I'm afraid of heights, so I have to talk myself into it (and out of bailing before I buckle my seatbelt) every time!

I love Epcot and all its 80's nostalgia.....but my favourite "attraction" there has to be Drinking Around the World....it just makes all the "real" attractions so much more awesome....if only I had a Welsh Dragon right now.....

My Disney shameful secret (this may get me mauled, but oh well): all the hype over Frozen makes me not even want to see it. And I'm a HUGE fan of the animated films, I've seen them all (except Frozen, lol). It's just...to me, the furious frenzy that is Frozen seems over-the-top and overrated (4-5 hour long waits for Anna & Elsa M&G? I don't think so!). For instance, every year for the Princess Half Marathon, runDisney puts up a vote for the song that will play over the PA system during the mile 7 stretch. This year, it was "Let It Go". Which, great, that's an awesome song, and it was fun since the movie had just come out. Now they're talking about making the 5K during the Princess HM weekend Frozen-themed, and it just makes me groan. I get it, Anna and Elsa are great and the new hotness, but it just seems like tons of people are going nuts over it just because everyone else is.

I'm sure the lynch mob is rallying with their pitchforks and torches as we speak, lol.

I love Frozen and it's a great movie. I'm not even sick of hearing Let it Go yet (though I don't have kids). I wouldn't mind if they themed the 5K around Frozen. That being said, I don't get why it is the biggest movie ever and there is no way I am waiting 5 hours to see ANY character. If Johnny Depp himself showed up dressed like Capt. Jack, THEN I would wait 5 hours.

My shame:

1) I've never been to the Hall of Presidents
2) Scared of ALL rides with heights and drops including Splash, BTMR, TT and Barnstormer. DH will ride SM and EE with DD15, but I will have to ride all the others with DS7 and pretend I'm not scared.:cool2:

I have probably answered this before. I love Magic Kingdom. I love almost every ride at Magic Kingdom (Stitch being the exception). I love all of the characters.

However, I HATE the parades - having to stop what we were doing and jostle for a spot. It makes me so happy when the last float roles by.

I have probably answered this before. I love Magic Kingdom. I love almost every ride at Magic Kingdom (Stitch being the exception). I love all of the characters. However, I HATE the parades - having to stop what we were doing and jostle for a spot. It makes me so happy when the last float roles by.

Who doesn't like Magic Kingdom? I love Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter