• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your all time favorite video game

Back in the day, I liked going to arcades or bars and playing Donkey Kong, Centipedes, Galaga, and Dig Dug, among others. Remember the video games set up like little tables? Lately, I sometimes play Wii Sports Resort at home, especially golf, mostly just to kill small blocks of time.

I liked Pong too. It was my speed.

I used to play centipede at the coffee shop across from where I worked as a teen. I was killing time before my shift, but I got pretty good at it. I think mid 80’s was the last time I played.

All 3 Mario’s for original Nintendo, Bubble Bobble, Klax, Street Fighter, Sonic, and Rock Band

I liked Pong too. It was my speed.

I used to play centipede at the coffee shop across from where I worked as a teen. I was killing time before my shift, but I got pretty good at it. I think mid 80’s was the last time I played.

yep I think the last time I did anyhting I was in the japan, early 8o,s . Space In invaders

I’m 60 and have never played a video game other than Ms Pac-Man on occasion which I really didn’t enjoy.

Super Mario 64 was special. Played it with my brother from Christmas morning on for weeks and weeks and weeks.

Honorable mention: GoldenEye 007 also for Nintendo 64.

N64 was probably my favorite gaming system. I know the systems of today are more advanced obviously but I absolutely LOVED the N64.

Ms. Pac Man!

I actually really liked Baby Pac Man too, but it was hard to find (Chuck E Cheese had it when I was growing up.) It had a mix of video game and pinball. It was fun.

Runners up:
Frogger
Pitfall
Qbert
Burger Time

Skyrim, with honorable mention to Beyond Good and Evil. I used to work Gamestop, and did the midnight launch for Skyrim. Bought a burrito, 2 liter of Mt. Dew, had just moved into our new house with my hubby and stayed up ALL night playing.

Space Invaders

Also the arcade game, Tempest. A few years after Space Invaders. I hardly knew the object of the game, but liked the graphics and sound effects. It usually was 'Game Over' in about 45 seconds. After 3 or 4 quarters, I was done.

Pong, what greatness in a box, after that I left the gaming area, realizing video games are now at their zenith
I damn near bought Pong the other day just to show my kids what “state of the art” was back in the day. 😂 But then Kaboom came out and we forgot all about it.
Simon
View attachment 447526
I spent many a night on the boat shrimping keeping myself awake playing this.
My most prized possession at 12-13. I got Simon, my sister got Merlin and my brother Handheld Football. Sadly it met it’s end in the back window of the car on vacation.

Ms PAC Man was my arcade game of choice. Held the record at Poe’s Pizza for years. Home console would be Bubsy, the OG Zelda and Donkey Kong.

I used to love to play Galaga at the arcade in the 80's. We own one now and I think I've played it once. Same with all our other arcade games. Anybody want to buy them all so I can get my house back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter