What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
Just wondering...

Dwayne is 34 & I am 28.

We are both 24... we're young, but we've been together over 5 yrs so it feels like forever!

I am 27 & DF is 31, There is 3.5 years between us. According to polls in the uk this age gap is 'average' & the ages we get married are 'average'

:sunny:

Jodie

I'm 33. DH2B is 34. The first time we got married I was 23 and he was 24.

I'm 26 and my husband is 32....we were married on our 9 year anniversary (last November)!!

I am 23 and DF is going to be 27 next Sunday- the 15th. I know I am kind of young but I have been with DF since I was 18 and we also live together. He's my best friend.

I'm 27 ... DF is 28 ... we're almost a year apart but same "age" in school and stuff ... we were together 2 years this past december ... but as I have told many I knew from the moment we met we'd be together forever - cheesy I know but ... it was just that magical!

I just turned 22, DH2B is 23 (24 in August). I know we are young too, but we've been together 6 years (engaged 2 years on the 4th of this month) and we always say we act more like we are 32 and 33! I've felt I was mature enough to get married for a while, but the fact that my dad also approves (he's protective, so he definitely wouldn't be agreeing with marriage if he didn't think I was mature enough, or Matt) lets me know that I am really ready for this. We've been talking about marriage since 2 months into our relationship, but we always said we would wait until we graduated university (all of a month after we graduated!).

I'm getting so excited!

I'm the old lady of the bunch...DH is 44 (43 when we were married) and I'm 39. Neither of us has been married before. We met (via the internet) in December of 2002.

hiwaygal said:
I'm the old lady of the bunch...DH is 44 (43 when we were married) and I'm 39. Neither of us has been married before. We met (via the internet) in December of 2002.
quoted by my dh--"aged with perfection"
the man refuses to grow old. I caught him in a lie.I heard him tell someone that he was 31 when he really is 34 almost 35. and you would think that a woman should have this problem. He claims that he forgot his age...LIAR>>

mamaof2 said:
quoted by my dh--"aged with perfection"
the man refuses to grow old. I caught him in a lie.I heard him tell someone that he was 31 when he really is 34 almost 35. and you would think that a woman should have this problem. He claims that he forgot his age...LIAR>>

I like that..."aged with perfection"!!! :thumbsup2

sounds much better than "old"! ;)

I'm with princessblueyez there :) I'm also 23 (24 in Nov) and fiance is 27. We've known each other since I was 17, and have been dating since I was 18, so we don't really feel teh age difference!

(besides, girls mature faster than boys, right? That puts us on par mentally! j/k of course :))

7/22/06....76 days and counting!

I am 32 and my fiance is 34. We have been together for 4 years now.

I'm 21, and so is my fiance. We just had our 5 year anniversary on April 27 (he proposed on the 28th at the AKL!) :cloud9: . I'll be 22 and he'll be 23 on our wedding day. :bride: :groom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter