What is up with the totally anachronistic DJ/singalong in Town Square at MK closing? So wrong for MK

Maybe I’m mishearing, but why is the DJ saying, “We hope you had a magical birthday?” Was this the conclusion of some sort of private event at MK? Or was it a case of the DJ forgetting where he is?

Confirmed that it was not a private event. Perhaps someone had a birthday crown or button.

I'm not one to complain about Disney much, but it's such bad form. He's in super casual, regular civilian clothes, and has NO NAME TAG. Absolutely no one representing Disney that is not in a costume should EVER be without a name tag.

This was a regular park night and it happened once before which was also a regular park night.
:rotfl2:Well, I'd definitely exit faster

ETA- I felt bad criticizing the DJ after I commented- nothing against him personally. I mean good for him getting out there and trying to entertain. I think the whole thing in general is awful- it is like a bad school fair.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter