What is this??

Chili327

DIS Veteran
I keep getting this big square gap/void in the middle of the screen or wherever my cursor goes?
Is it an ad trying to pop up (i don't use ad blockers, but maybe that would fix it?)

1710267514917.png

It came back periodically today, but it seems to be gone again.. was there a change in something today? (or is it my PC)

I'm getting this today, too (white square following my cursor). I'm on chrome. I've been on the wide template since the full screen pop up issue a couple weeks ago.

I'm getting this today, too (white square following my cursor). I'm on chrome. I've been on the wide template since the full screen pop up issue a couple weeks ago.
Is it happening on a specific forum?

I've been in ROFR & Controversial, but i couldn't be certain it was either or specifically. I'll try to pay more attention to where i am when it happens.

I was just getting the white box too in the rumors and news thread. I changed my settings to wide, hoping that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter