What is this Free Dining Plan????

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
or meal plan that I keep hearing and reading about? Where do I sign up or read about it? I'm sure being a newbie that this isnt in the right spot, so please move it to where its more appropriate and thank you in advance for any advice, tips, hints, etc, etc. :rotfl2: :sunny:

Book your vacation now at a Disney world resort checking in between August 13 and September 30th. Purchase your resort at rack rate (no discount) and tickets and Disney will throw in the meal plan for free. 1-407-wdisney is the number you call...

DW is offering their dining plan for free for August and September. I'm not sure of the exact dates, so you might want to do a search on this. Anyway, their dining plan includes one snack, one counter service meal and one table service meal a day. The meals include a drink and a dessert and the TS meal includes an app. This is per person who signs up for the plan. I'm not sure how much the price of the plan is, as i've only used it once and it was during last years promotion. I can tell you we saved about $400-500 on food for the 3 of us for a 5 day trip. I think if you do a search on the Budget board you can find out the exact dates for the free plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter