What is the oldest thing you still use?

My first paycheck was for one day, because I started working the last day of a pay period. I took the money and bought a beige nylon rain cape. It’s not a poncho. It’s a hooded cape that buttons up the front and has small slots in the front to put your hands through. It works much better in the wind since it’s more fitted than a poncho too. I run it through the wash once a year and re-spray with waterproofing. It will be 41 years old in June. The most practical and useful purchase I ever made.

I have several old family heirlooms, but they are more on display than used on a daily basis.

I think my stainless steel pots and pans. Been using them for at least 40 years. They still look brand new.

Mine are that old too, although they don't look new. They're still in good shape and perfectly serviceable.

When I bought them, I thought them expensive. Well worth the money as long as I've used them. Probably will outlast me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter