What is the new park limit

Mdsleiman

disneyfan
What is the new park limit to the park? I not sure if it really does look like a park limit. The fasspass system is also not available with the new park reservation correct?

Disney still states that it is 35%.
Many here have posted that it seems much busier than that, but no new statement on changing park capacity.

And...
Since nobody (in the public) is allowed to know just what "capacity" means in real numbers, nobody knows what "35%" of that number actually means.

AND since it is rare to have a FULL park, normal operations may have been 35-45% on many of the days. It has been easier to walk through the parks, but rides have stayed busy. I know it is busy now, but a friend just returned last night. They waited 40 minutes for Small World, and 35 for Carousel of Progress. They also said it was busy walking around, but not packed.

1. AND since it is rare to have a FULL park, normal operations may have been 35-45% on many of the days...
a friend just returned last night. They waited 40 minutes for Small World,
2. and 35 for Carousel of Progress.
1. Agreed.
2. Wow. Now THAT's unusual!

well think MK max capacity is about 100K so at 35% that is still 35K people in the park possibly. I believe I have heard for MK days that people really deem packed solid and miserable are actually about 60% capacity like NYE.

AND since it is rare to have a FULL park, normal operations may have been 35-45% on many of the days. It has been easier to walk through the parks, but rides have stayed busy. I know it is busy now, but a friend just returned last night. They waited 40 minutes for Small World, and 35 for Carousel of Progress. They also said it was busy walking around, but not packed.
I was at the MK on Sunday and the reason why shows have a long wait is because the theater is half empty due to distancing. On Sunday afternoon, I only waited 5 minutes for COP. It was a 20 min wait for Philharmonic. AT 7 pm, 7 dwarves mine train was 30 min (55 posted). For Splash and Pirates, they only had one couple in the first row and one in the back row, unless it was a group in which case the group had the whole boat. Those two rides were the ones that I had the longest wait of maybe 40 min. I actually had a great day on Sunday with the park at capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter