What is the most frustrating thing you are currently dealing with?

Frivolous frustration……My vacation ticker not working - we are leaving in 7 months

More serious frustration…..The constant raccoons in our backyard. At first it was funny, even a little cute, but not anymore. Traps are now set to trap them and relocate them far far away.

Two issues. First is my health. I've had a lung complication for 7 weeks now. Two rounds of prednisone, two different antibiotics, OTC allergy meds, and I'm still short of breath, gasping and wheezing part of the time. Wearing a mask helps- my lungs seem to react to everything in the air- but I've had to deal with rudeness from total strangers about wearing a mask. I am appalled that people will speak to others the way I've been spoken to, taunted, insulted.

DD's marriage/financial situation. They (and the 6yo stepson) live with us so we see it, 24/7. Seeing a whole new side to my SIL that I never would have guessed existed- and we knew him as a friend for 6 years before he married DD. They are in a world of financial hurt and mess and he is the worst person with money I've ever seen. DD is in grad school, has no independent income, he doesn't support her financially at all. His credit is crap due to huge medical and legal debt, and I am worried sick that he's going to trash her credit, that they are going to get buried in a hole they can't get out of. I see how this, on top of the rigors of an advanced MSW program, is wearing on DD's mental, physical, and emotional health, and I know she can't see how to make things better. They are adults, there's nothing I can (or should, unless asked) do about it, but the worry and stress keeps me up at night, makes me constantly anxious and sick to my stomach.

My body rebelling against me. I am so tired of being tired, sore & weak.
Oh man, yeah...I'm feeling that way as well.
Very important to eat well, exercise and sleep well. Avoid alcohol.
Sometimes you can eat well, get exercise and (attempt) to sleep well while avoiding alcohol but Mother Nature has other plans for you!

1. My youngest being stressed out and mom wanting to make it all better.

2. Planning for WDW

3. Getting my house on the market

Last edited:
Two issues. First is my health. I've had a lung complication for 7 weeks now. Two rounds of prednisone, two different antibiotics, OTC allergy meds, and I'm still short of breath, gasping and wheezing part of the time. Wearing a mask helps- my lungs seem to react to everything in the air- but I've had to deal with rudeness from total strangers about wearing a mask. I am appalled that people will speak to others the way I've been spoken to, taunted, insulted.

DD's marriage/financial situation. They (and the 6yo stepson) live with us so we see it, 24/7. Seeing a whole new side to my SIL that I never would have guessed existed- and we knew him as a friend for 6 years before he married DD. They are in a world of financial hurt and mess and he is the worst person with money I've ever seen. DD is in grad school, has no independent income, he doesn't support her financially at all. His credit is crap due to huge medical and legal debt, and I am worried sick that he's going to trash her credit, that they are going to get buried in a hole they can't get out of. I see how this, on top of the rigors of an advanced MSW program, is wearing on DD's mental, physical, and emotional health, and I know she can't see how to make things better. They are adults, there's nothing I can (or should, unless asked) do about it, but the worry and stress keeps me up at night, makes me constantly anxious and sick to my stomach.
As someone who has 'been there, done that' I highly advise you to 'help' by getting them a financial advisor, it was the best gift we were ever given. My credit was trashed and for awhile I felt trapped and too scared to do anything. The financial Advisor made a WORLD of difference and it was better hearing it from a stranger than family!

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer in 2020, had surgery in March 2020 and recuperated without issue. At my semi annual checkup my surgeon felt something in and took a biopsy. Results won't be in until Thursday but I'm praying it's not a reoccurrence but it is somewhat common within the first 3 years. I'm 2 yrs 7 months - SO CLOSE.

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer in 2020, had surgery in March 2020 and recuperated without issue. At my semi annual checkup my surgeon felt something in and took a biopsy. Results won't be in until Thursday but I'm praying it's not a reoccurrence but it is somewhat common within the first 3 years. I'm 2 yrs 7 months - SO CLOSE.

Hope all is well.

We are almost 3 weeks into our second boil order in 3 months because the neighborhood well keeps getting contaminated with e coli. I've been sick with the cold that keeps giving (enough negative Covid tests and colleagues with the same symptoms and equally negative Covid tests to believe it really is "just" a cold...or at least not Covid) since just before this started so I don't have the energy or patience for the survival mode that goes with the boil order. And given what the well company is talking about for solutions, the end is still a ways off.

Like everyone, I have to deal with frustrating things in life. However, I feel so bad reading about the truly difficult things many of you are dealing with at this time—I know that I’m currently very blessed and I really don’t want to complain. I just want to send my thoughts and prayers to all of you. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter