• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the most boring thing about you?

They call me Grandma at work because I never like to leave my house on my days off. I'm the person that people quit inviting to things because I always say no. I can sit in my house for days on end and be perfectly content.

Ha! I think if you asked my children they would say absolutely everything. I am very reserved. I think that comes across as boring.

I’ve heard my eating habits are boring. To maintain my hard-earned weight loss, I keep
my diet very simple. I say no to cakes and cookies at work. I order basic foods in restaurants, no sauces, dressings on the side, etc. I rarely drink alcohol. It might be boring but it works for me.

I would say I like to watch documentaries on mute
That's not a boring fact. That's quite unusual and interesting. If you would tell me that, I would ask you: Why? When did you decide on this? Do you have family members who do this? Is it all documentaries or anything specific?

No, I wouldn't call that boring.

What a vast variety of boring facts I have to choose from, yay!

I would say probably that I'm on the computer all day most days, when not doing one of my hobbies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter