What is the most annoying word used here?

Of course, there is always the option of just skipping the posts with titles you don't approve of. But I see you accepted the invitation "to complain...in a passive/aggressive manner."
Wrong. I complained about this in a very SPECIFIC manner. There is nothing passive about my statement.

As you did. You took issue with my words and you said something to me.

And I answered the OP's question.

"When you toss a stone into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got bit."

I mean, we get dinged for talking about politics around here but talking smack about other posters is fair game, I suppose.

"Yummy" - if you are older than 5, it sounds ridiculous

"Is XXX worth it?" - how should we know what's "worth it" to you?

"I will never step foot in there again" - it's set, not step, and this is usually part of a long-winded, over-the-top rant

"The menu needs improved" - it needs *to be* improved, in your opinion

Someone will surely come along to tell me one or more of these is "regional," which is shorthand for "a lot of people joining together in incorrect usage" :)

"Has anyone ever"... (insert Disney related experience here)

No. No one here has ever...you will be the first.

THIS!!! 1000% It's the same with resorts. "Has anyone ever stayed at one of the All-Stars?" Nope, never.

I just can't even read anything after that. If that's how it starts out, I can only imagine what kind of questions come next!

"Yummy" - if you are older than 5, it sounds ridiculous

"Is XXX worth it?" - how should we know what's "worth it" to you?

"I will never step foot in there again" - it's set, not step, and this is usually part of a long-winded, over-the-top rant

"The menu needs improved" - it needs *to be* improved, in your opinion

Someone will surely come along to tell me one or more of these is "regional," which is shorthand for "a lot of people joining together in incorrect usage" :)
MickeyPretzels is just an alias isn’t it, you’re really Mrs. Phillips, my 12th grade English teacher.....:scared1: and just for the record, is “yum” included as well?

"Has anyone ever"... (insert Disney related experience here)

No. No one here has ever...you will be the first.

YES - I see this one more on some of the Facebook groups than as much here, but I am always so tempted to reply "No, you are the first one EVER to eat a Crystal Palace (or wherever they asked)"

For some reason the term "Swolphin" used to refer to the Swan and Dolphin really irks me. I can't figure out why.

The overuse of the term "security theater" in so many threads. I am not debating whether or not it is true, but when it is said it is often said in a rather condescending manner.

Two things:

Overrated - It is only rated highly because people like it. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it overrated.

O'hannas - It is neither Irish nor plural. :)

Every acronym and abbreviation for the resorts, parks and other common use terms. When I was new here it took me immense brain power to sound out each resort. Although it became a game for my wife sitting in the next chair to try to figure out what people were talking about.

Every acronym and abbreviation for the resorts, parks and other common use terms. When I was new here it took me immense brain power to sound out each resort. Although it became a game for my wife sitting in the next chair to try to figure out what people were talking about.
I don't mind abbreviations, but the first time I saw "BLT" -- I naively thought it meant Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.

I don't mind abbreviations, but the first time I saw "BLT" -- I naively thought it meant Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.
I agree, until we start seeing things like "Attending MK with AM EMH, do we do QS at PB or CR or should do TS at BOG or LTT. We have FPs at 11 for BTMR and FPs for 7DMT at 1:30, planning to take a pool break back at AKL and then dinner at YS before Ep to IRoE and then head over to DS to have drinks at EHTB." LOL slight exaggeration, I have seen things close.

It's really, really hard for me to rein in the sarcasm when I read that.
How about, "Not that I'm aware; you'd probably be the first."
It would be funny if we could get everyone to respond this way :D

menu needs improved" - it needs *to be* improved, in your opinion
Or, *...needs improvement*

Or (even less likely) the could actually be using past tense correctly, i.e. "the needs of the menu [have] improved".

How about, "Not that I'm aware; you'd probably be the first."
It would be funny if we could get everyone to respond this way :D

Or, *...needs improvement*

Or (even less likely) the could actually be using past tense correctly, i.e. "the needs of the menu [have] improved".
Now..you know that will never happen:rotfl2:

Totally agree with “dinning” and anything that makes ‘Ohana sound like an Irish pub. Beyond that...

- “Tucker” House
- The overuse of the word “AMAZING”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter