What is the messiest room in your home?

My kids’ (teens and young adult) rooms. I just close the doors and pretend they aren’t part of my home.

Hands down the kids' rooms. As long as they contain the mess to their rooms and it doesn't smell I let it go.

My bedroom. It looks messy, but I know every thing that's in that pile in front of the closet.

And the dining room, since we've started using the table for the backup pantry when we started stocking up on stuff last year.

My laundry and rec rooms. We've moved a bunch of my mother's things here waiting for Canadian COVID rules to change so we can donate everything to charity.

DH's home office......I don't go in there. Hard to walk around in it anyway. There are things piled everywhere and stuff (including garbage) on the floor.
And he never dusts of mops the floor.

Easy, my kids room. If I didn’t remind her daily to pick up her glasses of water I would have an empty kitchen cupboard. 😉

Around my husbands computer. Stacks of paper, but I will say he got rid of a lot since he has been home.

Wish now I could get him to stop collecting pens and little pads of paper. Not sure the pens all work...lol

The "cat room." Besides the litter box, there is the feeding area, two towers for them to climb on, and various toys scattered all over. Plus some boxes of miscellaneous junk awaiting donation.

When I am in the middle of projects it is my craft room. When I'm not, it is the garage and the spare room. We won't talk about that--it is pretty much storage for all the pictures we aren't allowed to hang in this house.

The kitchen. We cook a lot. Plus the teens have a second dinner between 10pm-2am while we’re sleeping. When I’m awake, I’m cleaning the kitchen at least 3 times a day.

swimming pool room, ....drying towels, suits, pool toys, chemicals....Kohls/Ross for less don't have any accessories for swimming pool room

DH's home office......I don't go in there. Hard to walk around in it anyway. There are things piled everywhere and stuff (including garbage) on the floor.
And he never dusts of mops the floor.

This. Just tried to vacuum the office. Nope. Not able to.

Hope to clean it out this summer.

Dining room. Everyone puts everything they don't know what to do with on the table. Everything from an air fryer to old school projects are currently sitting on the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter