What is the last thing you sang?

Took the kids to the video game store to get some replacement parts for our old Wii, my son wanted a different gaming controller for his PC so I ended up spending more money than I had planned and the cashier told me that if I spent an additional $3 I'd get a $5 gift card. So we're looking around the store for something that cost $3 and I found a CD titled We Love Disney--what caught my eye was that Fall Out Boy was on there doing a cover of I Want To Be Like You. Best $3 I ever spent, worth every penny, and my daughter and I annoyed my teenage son by singing along to all the songs on the way home :)

"The Middle" by Zedd and Maren Morris. I can't get it out of my head and was walking through the kitchen singing it. Thought I was alone until the hubby asked what the heck I'm singing. Even though I'm 51 I like most new artists but he has not a clue when I give names. I have no idea why he keeps asking about my music lol.
One of my students has been obsessed with this song and sings it for us every day! His voice singing it is so sweet it has now become one of my favorite songs because I think about him every time it comes on the radio! If you like Maren Morris, have you ever heard My Church? It's my favorite Maren Morris song.

It's not a real song.

"Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear.
Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear.
Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear,
And I love him more everyday."

To the tune of the battle hymn of the republic to my son.

Little Peter Rabbit - is the last song I sang

I just had to try it.
Fits very nicely.

“How Far I’ll Go,” from Moana. I’m teaching it to my Pre-K class to sing at graduation.

The hymns in church this morning. Holy, Holy, Holy and America the Beautiful. (I home I don't get in trouble for a religious post.)

Seriously? Mozart's Requiem. Off the top of my head? Whatever's on the radio :)

Edelweiss, not once, but 4 times in the last 2 weeks on a river cruise. Funny thing, I don't know the words, and ended up having a professional opera singer singing it to me during a group sing-along.
Arggh, I know I didn't fool him as I pretended to sing it!

My bird begs me to sing to it almost every night. I think the last song I did last night was Beth, by Kiss, only I sing the bird's name for all the words (Cookie, Cookie, Cookie...Cookie, Cookie, Cookie, Cook).

I think it was "It's a Small World" this morning as I was walking into work, though I was probably more humming than singing. Before that, probably "Brazzle Dazzle Day" from Pete's Dragon since I am currently obsessed with the new "Dreaming Up!" parade from Tokyo Disneyland and it starts off with that one. I dunno why, but I am now all about that song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter