• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the hardest Dining Reservations to get?

kizzle

Mouseketeer
Going to Disneyworld this year, think last time I went the hardest reservation I could get was 'Be Our Guest' @ 9PM lol was very well worth the wait I enjoyed it so much and wish to do it again, is it still very hard to reserve?

Going to Disneyworld this year, think last time I went the hardest reservation I could get was 'Be Our Guest' @ 9PM lol was very well worth the wait I enjoyed it so much and wish to do it again, is it still very hard to reserve?
Yes, it is still a difficult one to get.

Probably even more difficult now because if you are going after July (I believe) it will be a new menu price fixed menu--three courses and more expensive.

Probably even more difficult now because if you are going after July (I believe) it will be a new menu price fixed menu--three courses and more expensive.

I am going September, and just noticed this omg did not see that earlier, thankyou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter