What is the G+ recommended order for Epcot these days?

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
We should be arriving in Epcot around 11am and I want to have rides lined up for when we get to the park. Priorities are Remy, Frozen and Test Track. Which should I grab at 7am?

Remy is probably the best to book at 7am, because LLs have been running out a bit earlier than for the other two (per thrill-data.com)

Test Track is probaby the best one to book at 11am, because LLs for it have been running out a bit earlier than for Frozen.

But at 1:00, there's a chance that none of the 3 will have any LL availability left for booking, so you might want to book your top two priorities at 7am and 11am.

Second g-dad66 on this. You will likely only get 2 of the big 3 attractions unless you can get a very early one and redeem it as close to 9 AM as possible.

Also- make sure you do rent ASAP!!! We did not get to ride bc it kept shutting down :(… our LL was for 2pm. Got there at 2:45 and it was closed. Used the anytime for later in the day on our way out. Next to get ON the ride and it shut down again. Kids were so bummed. Also felt like a waste of time/LL - it’s allll the way at one end of the park so to go back and forth multiple times is a lot! We never ended up going on and did frozen twice with LL, which also we ended up not needing in the park except for the rides you mentioned. Everything else was walk on.

Remy should be highest priority. It has a long line and LLs run out quickly.

Test Track would be the next priority, especially because it frequently goes down for weather. It will get a shorter line late in the evening, but that's also when it has more weather issues.

I've noticed Frozen's line isn't as bad now as it used to be. It will consistently be around 60 minutes from open to close, while Test Track and Remy will fluctuate between 45 and 90 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter