what is the furthest place from your place of your birth you have ever been?

Over 4,000 to Norway 🇳🇴 also stopped in Ireland little over 3700 miles
Almost same to Alaska ❤️❤️❤️

I’d say over 3000 miles when we traveled from Ohio to Seattle and went on an Alaskan cruise.

6,000 miles, Kiev, Soviet Union.

It looks like a little over 5,000 miles. On the map, it looks like it should be Vienna, but Google said I was farther away in Rome. Hmmmmm…

At first I was going to say London figuring that had to be the farthest but then I did some checking and actually Hawaii is further at 4133 which we’ve done 4 times while London is only 3901 did that one only twice

about 6000 miles, Krakow, Poland. I really like to travel in Europe. Now I finally have grown children and I am no longer studying at the university. I graduated last year and it was very difficult. I studied a lot, but luckily I found help at https://lastminutewriting.com/. It is very good that now there is so much relief in studies, because when I was young and studied in college, I had to do everything myself

Last edited:
4686 miles. One thing I love is that as a kid, I lived in Southpoint, NC (wasn't born there so I didn't have it here). And then the furthest place I've been is the South Point complex near Kalae, HI.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Hmmm, not sure of distance, but New England to Hawaii? I've been to Norway too, but I think that is closer?

I guess the furthest would be when we went to Anaheim and San Diego. NH to CA. So over 2500 miles.

About 8000 miles. Born in Montreal (grew up in Toronto) to CapeTown South Africa. I’ve made a few of those trips growing up!
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter